Looking for my first real guild experience.

Guild Recruitment
I have played WOW(DPS) for years but just recently upgraded my pc and accessories and wanted to take raiding more serious. I am 22, a Dad and work full time so raiding after 9 pm through the week works better for me. I am looking for a laid back casual guild to make some memories with. Also super pumped for BFA and love me some PVP. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Join us as we move towards The Battle for Azeroth...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is an Adult Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid teams. We are all 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids. We have a solid group of players who have families and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens...

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps
Healer w/ DPS OS

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

PVP
We have some small groups of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP throughout the week...

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi, Kikaginger or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.

Prepi#1372
Hellooooooo Psychodelic!

<Immortals> is 4/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
02/27/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Prepi
Join us as we move towards The Battle for Azeroth...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is an Adult Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid teams. We are all 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids. We have a solid group of players who have families and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens...

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps
Healer w/ DPS OS

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

PVP
We have some small groups of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP throughout the week...

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi, Kikaginger or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.

Prepi#1372
Prepi,

I really liked your post. Critical Error sounds exactly like what I was looking for. I will switch servers now. Very excited to join :)

Devon
Greetings! We are <Only The Weak Sleep> and we are a recently xferred in guild! 3 of us lead mythic raids during ToS for our previous guild, and cleared up to Sisters and were working on Desolate Host around mid-late August. We decided to come to this server and start up our own guild after taking some time away from the game recently and are looking for members interested in our raid times! We plan on full clearing at least all heroic content up until BFA and want to be Mythic ready in BFA! Ideally we will be clearing some mythic content prior to BFA as well.

Raid Schedule:
-Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST
-Possible Alt run Mondays

What we're looking for:
-Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.)
-Good attitude
-Willingness to learn

Plz contact me in game if interested

BTAG: CHUGSBLEACH#1280
I think we would be a really ideal fit for you.

https://youtu.be/bPe_1Dxekcg?t=3m7s

Apollexis#1142
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Team Rocket is a tight knit casual raiding guild. We were formed at the start of the expansion with a core group that has been raiding together since BC and Wrath. We've been gone through all phases of the game to pushing end game content to taking time off but our chemistry has never waned. We decided to put together this guild for one focus, to march to the beat of our own drum. All of us as well as most of of the people who have joined us this expansion are adults. We work full time, have families etc...I don't expect this game to be a second job. We are a Heroic focused guild that ventures into Mythic once the content has been cleared. That being said, progression is not our objective. Rather to build a community where we can build fond memories together.

Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday 9am to Noon EST. So far in Legion we are 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H, 9/10M, 9/9H, 11/11H and 2/11M. We are looking for any DPS to help expand our roster and to continue to build a strong community