[H]LF Ranged DPS N/H Raiding Fri/Sat

Guild Recruitment
TL;DR:
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Normal/Heroic
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS
Contacts: NoHero#1606(BTag) / Zach#4531(Discord), Vollrath#1422
-------------------------
We are <Last Call> on US Zul'jin. The guild was once very successful within the goals of the guild. Prior to the guild taking a long term break from the raid scene in WoD. The Guild Leader is a previous US 65th raider in Mist of Pandaria, with several server first victories.

In addition to raiding, Last Call strives to have a relaxed social aspect to the guild. It is our core function when it's not raid day. We believe upholding positive environments on every level of this game will keep moral at it's peak at all times.
--
What are we looking for?
We are looking for quality players who can play their class well and who are properly geared for HM content. We currently have enough players to raid but we want to get a 25-30 player roster. Spots that need immediate filled roles are as follows:

-DPS!
Ranged DPS

-TANK!
Full

-HEALER!
Full
--
What are our raid times?
We raid Fri-Sat. Friday is 8:00-11:00pm server and Sat is 8:00-11:00pm server (EST).
--
What are the requirements for joining the guild/Raid Core?
At this time anyone with basic raid instance knowledge is accepted. The raid team members are expected to rank to have minimum 40% or higher rankings on warcraft logs(provided by the guild).

We are a social guild when not in raids so you can expect to be able to play with friends rather easily. Access to Discord is a must along with a working mic. We will also take more consideration into potential members if you have warcraftlogs ready to be examined.
--
How is loot distributed?
RCLootCouncil
--

How do I go about joining/asking questions about the guild?
Send request to Vollrath#1422, NoHero#1606(BTag) / Zach#4531(Discord)
Our chef in the guild is giving out free pie to all new members!
Hey you found me!
Still looking for DPS and possibly a tank. Those with good healer/tank off-specs are valued.
Raiding tomorrow night. Come join us and see if we're a good fit!
Why didn't the Undead Mage cross the road?
03/02/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Groghorn
Why didn't the Undead Mage cross the road?

Because he had no guts!

Where are all the DPS? Wow, never thought I would say that.
I found the dps! 5 new members today! Need ranged dps mostly.
We need the following:
Mage
Rogue
Balance/Feral Druid
Ret Paladin
If anyone wants to trial before joining you are welcome to raid with us next friday/saturday.
Argus down. Come join us next weekend!
In need of 1 melee dps: Rogue or Paladin
In need of ranged DPS. Boomkin and Mage are in high demand but all will be considered.
Great group enjoying it. First raid cleared normal.
Yes! It was a good time. We laughed and danced and died when someone used an immunity on soulbomb, then we laughed some more.
We now have "Mythic+ Sunday". Going to do lots of runs with guildies every Sunday.
The immunity on soulbomb was funny, and surprising at the same time.
There's always that one paladin that likes to perform bubble experiments during raids...
Need some ranged.
I'm going to bed. My dreams will be filled with boomkins, rogues and paladins cuz that's what we need!
Two days until raid. Anyone interested in joining the guild is welcome to raid with us.