(H) 6/11 Mythic Resto Druid LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for 9 hourish raiding guild with the intent to push and clear mythic raid content (for example Mythic Argus) I am currently on Bleeding Hollow however I am willing to server transfer if needed.

Battletag - Kraiza#11771
Warcraft logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/kraiza
Raider IO Score - 2958

Contact me through my battletag for any more info.
Hey, i'll keep this short,

We are 6/11M with 8% pulls on kin'gorath. We raid tues/weds/thurs from 7pm-10pm Est. We are looking for few healers for core spots. We serve cakes & memes during raid invites. Looking forward to see you there.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add any of these battletags: (or alternatively, our discord names to message us)
Dogfrog#11125 (Discord: Dog#9601)
TheTreeFrog#1848 (Discord: Andell#4301)
Deadfroggy#1433 (Discord: Deads#4186)
Destructocon#1471 (Discord: Destructocon#3871)
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players.

High Priority for a:

Rogue
Mage
Resto Druid

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 9/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
Raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs 1030p - 130a (PST)
Vikson#1262 for more info
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Feedback> US Horde Tichondrius
is looking to recruit exceptional raiders to step into mythic. Currently we are looking for a Ranged DPS that can flex healer for 5 heal fights. However all exceptional applicants will be considered. Our progression 4/11 M.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday: 6:00-9:00 Server
Saturday: 5:30-8:30 Server

Recruitment
Shadow/Holy Flex
Shadow/Disc Flex
Balance/Resto Flex
Ele/Resto Flex
Enh/Resto Flex

A little bit about our group. Our current raiders have a pretty dramatic experience range, from up to 11/11 Mythic on about half of the members and the other half having 4/11 experience. As a result of this, the group is reasonably casual and fair without sacrificing a desire to progress. We are looking to take more or less anyone that has 11/11 Heroic experience and wants to try mythic, whether you have experience in it or not. We are fair in our criticism and maintain a fun environment for all of our raiders.

For progression raiding, Flasks are provided, as well as gems and enchants for your gear. Depending on our discretion, we may provide feasts for some fights if we're getting close to downing a boss, but otherwise we'll expect raiders to come to raid with their food buffs.

Contact Kidhero1#1583 or Dromlax #1319 with questions or to inquire