5/11 Exp. Enh Shaman LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm 3/11 Mythic on my Shaman with 5/11 Experience on my Pally healer. Played both Enhance and Elemental and I would much rather if I could play Enhance over Ele. LF 5/11 Guild or better guild. I am really well at picking up and learning fast. I would much prefer going horde, but I do not mind staying alliance.

Times That work for me: Sunday-Saturday 8pm-11pm PST (Will tell if anything happens to stop that)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/z%C3%A5ch?spec=Elemental

Sorry my logs are mainly Ele I changed for my guild but I would like to go back to Enhance and not Ele.

Discord: Zach#0819
Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=7852

Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus.

Class Needs:
All

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST

About our Team
Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual.

About our Community
Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Guild: Juice Crew(US-Thrall)

Faction: Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Cleared: Leadership has clear 6/11M

Recruitment Contacts: Shazi (Jyster#1842) , Felwyne (Jerst#1698) , Snew (Vorph#1848) , rhakhan (bryan#1177),

Needs: Open recruiting, in the process of rebuilding with solid core of players that plan to progress and continue raiding during BFA.

We are looking to build our ranks with people who are liked minded and want to raid more than just the normal side of things. The 15 of us we have currently have all clear 6/11M and are looking to have a good time progressing through the next 5 bosses and into BFA.
Hi,
Ill keep this sweet & short

<To be Determined> 5/11M is a Horde guild on Arthas PVP server.

We raid Tues/Thurs with optional Sundays for Heroic clears (alts are welcome!) from 9:30pm (EST) to 12:30am (EST). If at all interested contact me @Hepy#1456 or Jordone#1898.

When not raiding we are usually running mythic +, clearing old content, playing a dozen other games together or just making fun of each other in discord.

Have a nice a day :D
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking to add some DPS to our main team!

We are 6/11 Mythic with 8% on Kingaroth.
Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-1030 Pacific time

Any DPS is needed. Preferably WW, Fury Warrior, Ele Sham, or Boomy.

Add me on Btag if interested!
JordyPie#1970
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 5/11M
-Recruitment Needs: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer| Warlock and Shaman DPS
-Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
Discord: StudMuffin#7193