967 Hunter looking for mythic guild.

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a Mythic raiding guild to further my toon's progression. Im 967 equipped with correct stats. My dps is solid i parce purple/gold in heroic and I a m mechanically sound. I have not tried mythic yet, but I am a fast learner and have done end game raiding in multiple expansions. My availability is 4pm-9pm Pacific time. I am reliable and consistent, with headset and mic. Currently in a friends guild, but I am looking to get past heroic content that I have out geared. I have cleared all of heroic as well. Spec is BM, but i keep up in damage regardless. Tbagmcgee#11496 pm me. I will be keeping my alts in friend guild, but main is looking to start with a new home. Look forward to hearing from you. (also into Mythic +, currently 2400 io and improving).
Added you on btag!

Our third team is looking for ranged DPS.

11/11 Heroic and starting mythic this week!
Tues-Wed 630-9 pacific time.

JordyPie#1970 is my btag
I added

Message me when you get in game to discuss our team.
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST(830-12 EST)(530-9 PST)
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings:

High Demand: Hunters, WW/MW Monk, Boomkin

Medium Demand: Fury Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Ele/Resto shaman

Low Demand: All other dps(offspec heals a bonus)

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come. The Majority of our raiders are Mature Adults with ages ranging from 21-50.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 2/11Mythic Antorus. Each raid we try to try to start in heroic for part of it so everyone that logs on to raid can raid and get gear, then our second half is when we cut for our mythic progression.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
Probably Naked is 8/11 Mythic and we raid wed/thur/sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. I added you! Smartblonde#1399
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 5/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a preference towards DK, Rogue, Mage, Ele or Hunter. Also in need of an exceptional Holy Paladin
We are currently looking for another hunter to add to our mythic roster, if you are considering going alliance. Our raid times are 5-p pacific time. If ou are interested, please add me on btag (koriwest#1711)

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
1-2 Healers

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
Hey Tbagmcgee, I'm sure you've had a Ton of replies but if you're still browsing I'd love to chat! I'll throw some Ginfo below for you :)
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

<BreakingGameBalance> is a 2-day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress through Mythic Antorus and into BfA. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and hit BfA with a running start.
We have repairs, supply raid materials and have group(s) that consistently push High M+ keys. We also have many members that game together outside of WoW and are always looking for more to add to their groups.
At this time we are seeking for F/B DK, Hunter, Fury Warrior, Mage to round out our core team for Mythic progression!
Wed/Thurs 9-12am EST (6-9pm PST)

Current progression: 11/11H 4/11M

We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Tank
2 DPS
1 Healer

**Exceptional players still please apply**

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Willow#1693 
http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com
Hi,
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, so here goes!
Nylëa here from (A) Stormrage <Wanted Rejects>
3/11M Antorus
We are currently looking for a few dsp to fill core spots in our mythic progression group. Looking for spacifically (DK, Ret, Boomy). Will consider any and all outstanding DPS so feel free to ask even if you are not one of those classes. We raid 3 nights a week for 3 hours a night Tues/Sun/Mon 8-11PM EST. Hit me up on Bnet if you would like more info/or would just like to chat. If not thank you for your time and happy hunting!

Hellslight#1415
<Disturbed> on Zul'jin (9/11M, US-Horde) is currently looking for several ranged DPS, with a hunter slot open immediately (we have none).

Raid times: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:00 to 11:00 PM EST. We do not add mandatory raid days.

Website: disturbedguild.com <-- Feel free to put in an application here

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Disturbed

Applicants are expected to be competent both at their class and at performing raid mechanics.

Outside of main raid, we sometimes do stuff like push higher M+ keys, deplete keys on our alts, run BGs, or alt raid as the mood takes us.

If you have any questions, you can add me:

baissy#1558 (battle.net)
Juniper#4875 (Discord)

Or add a guild officer to speak about recruitment:

Madness (Madness#12309)
Mojosauce (Mojo#12988)
Applejuice (Apple#11916)
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Looking for a good Hunter to add to our roster, please hit up one of the btags below. I know were not as experienced as the others but we'd love to learn and grow with our raiders

Guild: <Velkyn Solaris>
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Sat & Sun: 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST, 11/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Azrael#11562, Decay#11494, Momojojo#1917, Havokz#11968
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Velkyn+Solaris
Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761976727
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 4/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Low
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Rogue - Closed
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Holy Pally - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    [A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) 5/11 M

What we need:

Top Priority
    MM Hunter
    Warlock
    Mage

High Priority
    Spriest
    Boomkin
    BM Hunter
    Warrior
    Rogue

Will also consider any and all capable raiders regardless of class.

About us: SACRED is a long standing guild on the Baelgun server. We consistently push mythic content with our limited 3 night per week schedule.

Atmosphere: We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us your 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9:00 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant requirements:
    * A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
    * 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please.
    * Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems and enchants.
    * The ability to listen and respond on Discord.
    * Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you.
    * Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%.
    * Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience.

What we have to offer:
    * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress.
    * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra mandatory nights like some "3 day/week" guilds, but optional raids do happen on Wednesday nights.
    *M+ teams running most days/nights.
    * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable – our raid team consists of men and women ranging from early 20’s up to their 40’s.
    * A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period.
    * An active group of players who sign on for general fun outside of raids.
    * Guild bank repairs and flasks for all members who raid with us (including applicants).
    * An active leadership who is open to suggestion.

Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: http://byallthatssacred.enjin.com or contact me in game via BattleTag Zaidian#1658.
    <Freelance> is a mythic raiding Alliance guild on US Proudmoore.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Freelance is a group of friends that share a common vision: a skilled, open and constructive progression raiding environment. We take raiding seriously and progress adamantly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – enjoying our time and creating an enjoyable place for everyone to improve and grow in play and in person.

Freelance has three main raid nights per week – Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST (8:30-11:30 EST). In addition to our Mythic team, we sell heroic clears within the realm to generate guild revenue and organize speed clears of lower content for Artifact Power on off nights. Many of our players alt around every other night of the week and/or enjoy challenging themselves with high level M+ keys. We believe that a guild is much more than its raiders and is strongest when its players work together no matter the toon, time or task!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message anyone in Freelance, or add one of us below:
    Compy - Raid Leader (Compy#1134)
    Stareana (Solidflash#1444)
    Zoenya (Tyranica#11436)
    Ariennye (Betherix#1150)
    Slipadina (Slip#1269)
    How's it goin', Tbag?
    >Dysfunctional< 6/11M
    Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 Eastern Time
    We're looking for ranged dps currently and would definitely be interested in learning a bit more about you. I added you on bnet, but just incase it gets lost in the nether you can reach me at Sheki#1764.