Let's bet on the next Alliance AR

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
It seems that we're closer to learn what the next likely Alliance AR after Kul'tiras will be.

Experts are betting on fat dwarves and fat worgen, though fat draenor draenei are also a big bet on the run.

Personally I'm building a case for fat gnomes, but of course we can never forget fatter pandas.

What do you think?.
Just give Yrel from Draenor and I'm good.
It's gonna be even more humans. I just know it.
Kul tirans hopefully
Yrel will bring blue draenei with 2 extra horn options from Draenor.

Calling it now.
03/06/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Clirak
Kul tirans hopefully

03/06/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Averyx
next likely Alliance AR after Kul'tiras will

Though Skinny kul'tirans after fat kul'tirans do seem likely.
Grimtotem.
90% sure it's going to be very disappointing for us Alliance... that's all I know
Arakkoa. To get both sides allies from Draenor.

Next will be Sethrak for Alliance and Vulpera for Horde.

After that will be Vrykul for Alliance and Ogres for Horde

Finally, in the last patch we will get Naga as a neutral Allied Race.
We're going to get leper gnomes.
03/06/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Osiria
Yrel will bring blue draenei with 2 extra horn options from Draenor.

Calling it now.

Don't worry, they are totally different and great because they have this random genetic thing that makes them fat and inbreed.
I'd like the little fox people they look cool but sadly i think we're just getting fat and skinny humans that in all honesty should just be options on current human customization.
hmm... I can't make a good bet on any. What are the likely choices?
03/06/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Breakerdevon

Skinny humans, (Fat) Draenor Draenei and Fat worgen.
03/06/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Averyx
It seems that we're closer to learn what the next likely Alliance AR after Kul'tiras will be.

Experts are betting on fat dwarves and fat worgen, though fat draenor draenei are also a big bet on the run.

Personally I'm building a case for fat gnomes, but of course we can never forget fatter pandas.

What do you think?.

Troggs! The gnomes and troggs have finally found common ground in saving Gnomeregan from a potentially catastrophic explosion (Cataclysm level). Gnomes and troggs throw away their past hatred and align themselves to protect Azeroth and their new neutral city of Gnomeregan!

In seriousness, it’ll likely be something easy. The last two remaining unaddressed races for the Alliance are Worgen and gnomes. Likely they will be minimal effort projects - NE worgen (NE base, combat changed worgen with longer ears) and leper gnomes (cured of their insanity, but their skin hopelessly stained green). They could go back to another race that’s already been addressed again like Wildhammer Dwarves, but I think they will hold off on them to make them more desirable and not as close to the release of Dark Iron dwarves. Although, one could have made them like the Mag’har and added their two “clans” and be one race with many more customizations, but then you have to think of another new race to replace them.
03/06/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Tiridan
Arakkoa. To get both sides allies from Draenor.

Next will be Sethrak for Alliance and Vulpera for Horde.

After that will be Vrykul for Alliance and Ogres for Horde

Finally, in the last patch we will get Naga as a neutral Allied Race.

Arakkoa fit better with the Horde as an outcast race. It might also get Horde players to play non-elves and the Horde players would once again get to bypass half the rep grind if they played through the Spires of Arak leveling content.

Knowing Blizzard, they'd probably give Alliance a super long reputation grind to take Botani all the way from Hated to Exalted. There's no quest content related to Botani rep gains so the hard rep grind would follow suit with what they did when it came to LD and VE. They're humanoid enough that adapting armor to them shouldn't be a problem.
obese humans

they are skipping the skinny and the fat and going straight to what players REALLY want. calling it now.

the passive racial is the inability to run for too long but you go down hills faster
Draenei from Draenor.

It's probably the only Allied Race that requires the same amount of time and effort that Blizzard is willing to put into an Alliance race.
03/06/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Keghorn
Draenei from Draenor.

It's probably the only Allied Race that requires the same amount of time and effort that Blizzard is willing to put into an Alliance race.

Although there does seem to be some suggestion of this (as indicated by the new mission units for Slliance), how would they possibly be different in any capacity than LF or Azeroth DR? Even more blue? The bluest blue that blue could be? Add a handful of different horn customizations and pass them off as a race?
03/06/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Averyx
03/06/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Breakerdevon

Skinny humans, (Fat) Draenor Draenei and Fat worgen.
I'm confused, what makes these vaild allied races?

03/06/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Joynal
03/06/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Tiridan

Arakkoa fit better with the Horde as an outcast race. It might also get Horde players to play non-elves and the Horde players would once again get to bypass half the rep grind if they played through the Spires of Arak leveling content.
See Grizzik.