[H] <Dauntless> 7/11 Heroic

Dawnbringer and Madoran
Currently we are seeking out a priest healer and Melee DPS on the US-Madoran realm
-------------------------------------------------

Our raid nights are Weds/Thurs 9:30pm-11:30pm CST. Flasks/Potions/Feasts/Runes are provided.

We are an active guild and quite social, as such we do not accept crossrealm raid members. We'd like to see you outside of raid nights!

We are requiring DPS to be over 1 million

Raiding not your thing? Just looking for a new home? That's fine too. Quite a few of our members just enjoy the social aspect of <Dauntless>. Hang out, do PVP, run some old raids for transmog. We do it all. Some of us even branch out into other games and play together there (Overwatch, Hearthstone, PUBG and D3, to name a few).

If all this sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to get in contact with me either here, on battlenet (Birdypwns#1745 or Moosemonger#1345).

Our discord is https://discord.gg/HPAuwWw
Best guild I've ever been a part of.

Birdy is okay too. :D
I'm looking for an active guild, I don't do raids, but I'll contact you.
I'm looking for an active guild, can you PM me if possible? Happiehappie#6909
Does it work if I'm on Dawnbringer? Because I'd be interested.
I just got back into the game, haven't purchased BFA yet, but I am leveling some alts and getting my GF back into the game. I have over 6 years of experience in the game with all of my breaks excluded. I am interested in finding a guild for both my GF and I while we level up characters (I will be considerably faster, as I have more free time,) and eventually to raid with, though I can find another group for that if there are no slots available at the time. We are on Dawnbringer.

I have a level 100 Warrior, 95 Druid, and then several low level alts, but I would be more than willing to level a character that is needed for raids in the future.

Please hit me up if you have openings in your guild, thanks!

Browquirk#1667
I am Looking for a new guild I am casual used to raid hard core might be looking to get into it once i get the gear for it but I love running any kind on content Just transferred to this realm
Please hit me back up my BT is SilentSword#1126348