[H] RP Formal Gala

Wyrmrest Accord
Hello good people of Wyrmrest! On Friday, March 16th Agents of Suramar will be hosting a formal gala for any and all RPers interested in attending. The event begins at 6:30pm server time. Location TBD, but summons will be available for any wishing to attend. Please feel free to contact me with questions either here, or send in-game mail to Thanilleth OOC.

Hope to see you all there!
I love me a good gala- I'll try to attend this! Any particular theme?
03/09/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Altherei
I love me a good gala- I'll try to attend this! Any particular theme?

Nope! Just dress in your best attire. :D
I.... need to go buy a dress. It's this friday! *panics and runs to auction house with Than's credit card*
Ooh, sounds fun! Can't wait to see how it goes!

Allow me to just dig in my bank for my best dress...
I’m super excited! I’m preparing the menu for the night.
Best dressed deader? Don't mind if I do.
03/11/2018 07:37 PMPosted by Loviattar
I.... need to go buy a dress. It's this friday! *panics and runs to auction house with Than's credit card*

I'm going to have to cancel my CCs again before the goblins start coming after me! Thanks!
Iansa certainly isn't one to dress up, but perhaps her superior can wrangle her into a pantsuit with minimal retaliatory tongue-lashings. I'll be touching base with you to swing an invite for myself and the rest of the Everdusk Assembly!
I don't know if I can attend this event or not, but I have a solution for guests who don't have formal attire: Thanilleth, I can mail you some Fancy Darkmoon Feasts. This plants a huge table that, when you eat from it, dresses you in formal Gilnean-style garb.

Even if you don't have a strict dress code it might be nice for those who forget to come dressed appropriately. It could be like those black-tie restaurants that offer emergency dinner jackets.

Now, the buff only lasts 20 minutes, and the "gender" of the clothing is random, not taking your character's gender into consideration. But the buff can be canceled and re-applied if this is a problem.

I'm not sure how many I have but you can have them for free, if you're interested.
Super excited for this event tonight!

I also have a few sets of Dalaran Citizen clothing that folks can use to dress up in something casual but nice that I can throw down (I believe it works similar to what Morrowveil was talking about). I'll be sure to bring some wine too hehe
So....where is this happening?