965 11/11H Rogue LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi Folks, currently on Stormrage and would like to x-realm raid/M+ initially. If things work out, would be open to a server transfer.

965 Rogue looking for raiding guild and a good community of folks. Just recently (two weeks ago) switched to my Rogue as my main from here on out and into BFA. Prior to the switch, I was a 11/11H (multiple full ABT clears) 971 Druid which was Resto and then Feral.

Got my Raider.io score to 2241 with multiple timed 15+ and 16+ with varying 1-3 chest completions. Link to my druid and logs can be provided if needed.

Availability:
Mon-Fri 8.00pm-11.30pm (EST) <- (absolute latest unfortunately)
Cannot raid on Sat & Sun

Currently looking for...

1. An active and mature close-knit adult guild. (18+ or even better 21+ would be ideal.)

2. A Heroic raiding guild. Heroic is more than enough for me and moving into Mythic raiding would just be a fun bonus.

3. A guild that uses Personal Loot.
I favor PL b/c I feel it just completely eliminates any chance of drama or potential animosity between members. Just let RNGesus figure it out.

4. A guild that doesn't tolerate any racist or homophobic slurs/rants and political/religious debates. Plenty of that in the real world, don't really want to deal with it in a game/guild as well.

If you'd like to reach out, my btag is Mark#13695, or leave your Btag or in-game name in a reply below. Thanks for taking the time to read this and good hunting!

Rogue Melee DPS MDPS
Hey Shivs,

I read through your post, and our new Heroic raiding guild <Mythic Zero Prepotters> seems like it could be an excellent fit! While we're really targeting ranged dps at the moment, you look like you could be a valuable addition. Also, we're already on Stormrage Alliance as well!

We're just getting into Heroic as a guild this week, but most of us are 11/11H and we downed the first several bosses in one run. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST and a good chunk of us run M+ whenever we're online inbetween (I myself am a 2.6k Blood DK, we have a 2k resto druid, etc).

Hit me up on BNET if you'd like to hear more!
REDBAND#1470

You can also checkout our post first if you'd like:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761967467#1
we could be a fit for you, give us a look and toss us an app, lets see if we work out!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-8/11 Mythic ABT
-11/11 Heroic ABT
-11/11 Normal ABT
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (Medium Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (High Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Frost DK(Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)
-Elemental Shaman (Medium Priority)
-Mage (Any Spec - High Priority)

Healers:
-Mistweaver Monk (medium Priority)
-Disc Priest (medium Priority)
-Holy Paladin (medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

Hello Shivs.

You seem to be exactly what we are looking for!

We are OOB over at Kael'Thas. We have been raiding since Molten Core 11 years ago. We raid Tue-Wed-Thur from 7 pm CST to 10 PM CST so times doen't seem to be an issue.

Talking about the specific things that you are looking for

1.Our guild is very mature as most of us have been playing for a long time, as such we understand the value of drama free raiding since most of us are too old for that kind of thing.

2.We are currently 3/11 M and have heroic on farm. due to very unfortunate IRL situations we lost our rogue and are in the market for one. You would have a raiding spot from day one.

3. This is the only thing where we are not a perfect match. We run loot with DKP (old school loot system for an old school guild). However the system is very transparent and bidding never results in drama. Most of us are in it for the progression and having fun and we understand that at the end of the day it's just a game.

4. Like I said before we are very adult guild and we have people from many backgrounds including myself. I have never been made fun of for my english (not a native speaker).

I added you to bnet, my tag is fikstor#1950
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856