960 Rogue LF Home

Guild Recruitment
Hey there!

A litlte about me I love the is game Lore and M+ etc , I am a very active player and I have played this game since Vanilla ( no im not that guy) but I am GREAT at mechanics and communication.

1. Times available & time zone: 8:30 PST Or LATER ( NO I CAN NOT GO EARLIER) Sorry my work schedule does not allow it
2. Server preference: Any Really
3. Faction preference: Open to both factions :)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 5/11 M
6. Recent logs (if available):
I link both as a while ago i decided i should play what i love not what will get me in a guild. I love rogue and melee ,
7. Contact info: Dugler#1359 (btag) or Mintz#4386 (Discord)
8. Anything else:

I am looking for a guild to call home in the rest of legion and into BFA , My view on guilds as I have played from launch is I'd rather enjoy the people i play with then Log in and out for raid. I want to be active outside of raids M+ etc.

So if your guild is the type that only communicates and plays with each other during raid then i'm sorry i'm not the raider for you.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
-Demonic Chaos-
11/11H Raiding guild is looking to recruit players who want to casually progress into mythic Antorus but not be "Hardcore" We are a Horde raiding guild on Arthas-US server. We are guild of fun people who enjoy all aspects of the game. If not for mythic raid you will find many other reasons to stay with us.

Whats Important to us?
You need to AT LEAST 950 ILVL (We will help gear players if needed)
You need to be available on Wednesday and Thursday nights @ 7PM Central time and maintain a good attendance record.
You need to know that we are just getting started into Mythic and be patient with that.
We use a loot council system so you will need to be ok with that!

If you are interested please add Paycos#1073 to btag and shoot me an in-game message. We are planning on starting Mythic very soon!
<Tilted By Design> 11/11 H
8:30 EST - 11:00 EST

Hello mate. Keeping it short and sweet for ya. If those times work for you and you would like to talk more add me @ HaagenDazs#1460

We are a newly formed semi-hardcore guild led by 6 players with decades of raiding experience and TOP 100 US kills. Here's a link for some more information about us.
[Illidan[H] Exodus

About Us:
To keep it short and to the point, we're a older crew (30's-40's in age range) that is heroic focused with some casual mythic aspirations. We're a smaller group, but a group where most of us have known each other for over 5 years and some of us have even played together since vanilla. We've achieved AotC for all tiers this expansion.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11pm and Fridays 8-11pm EST
Hoping to dip our feet into Mythic now that we have AotC, but if we don't then we'll typically clear heroic on Wednesdays, with alt runs or off days on Fridays.

What We're Looking For:
Mature peeps who respect each others time, know that our careers and families come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome any solid like-minded players as well as looking for the following classes/roles:

Ranged DPS: Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock
Healer: Druid, Paladin

Contact Info:
Kirsae (Calius#1360)
Shamk (Shamk#1820)
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)