2/11M 963 Fire mage Lf guild [H]

Guild Recruitment
Hello, i was the GM of a guild on my DK which has recently fallen apart and am looking to switch to my mage. I am 963 with all fire legos and 4p but no argus trinket still. My recent Raid experience is 11/13M HFC, 7/7M EN, 4/10M NH, 2/9M TOS, 2/11M antorus. I am willing to xfer for the right guild
My Requirements
  • Horde only
  • needs to start at 10pm eastern or after
  • prefer 4/11M or beyond
  • My BTag
    primal#1306
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 8/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Resto Shaman
    Mage
    Hunter
    Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    ^ He posts in hopes you will change your filthy horde mind ;)
    <Raiders of the Lost Bud> 5/11M on Thrall (horde) could offer your mage a core spot on our mythic team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30 est. Active, mature guild that also does mythic+. I sent you a request but just in case you did not get it, my Btag is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you are interested and want to talk more =]
    I know you say horde only, but maybe you'd jump the fence for the right guild

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
    Server: Sargeras - Alliance
    Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
    Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
    Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
    <Imperium> [H] Area 52 2/11M is looking for a couple dps and a healer to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Immediate Needs
    Healers: Restoration Shaman
    Ranged: Hunter/Boomkin
    Melee: Windwalker Monk/Havoc Demon Hunter
    Any exceptional class is also welcome to apply

Requirements
    Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Imperium offers you:
    -Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
    -Active members even on non raid nights
    -Mythic +'s
    -Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
    -80% Attendance
    -Knowledge of your class
    -Able to take constructive criticism
    -Come prepared for every raid
    -Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
    -And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
    Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
    Rawrr (t3hjstation#1534)
    Inzombiac (CEEJ#11181)