972 ilvl Warlock 8/11M LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I am looking for a Mythic raiding guild that is wanting to push for end tier content and possibly get Cutting Edge. I have been raiding basically since Vanilla WoW. I can make most times and days. Thank you!
Obscurity
(https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
9/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
Normalninja#1733
Darkest#2521
Archim#1743 <---- (Me)
Nomnomzz#1648
fancysquirrl#1885
austin0nfire#1376
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.
Hi, i’ll keep it short. We are in need of a couple of dps bc some ppl have taken a break, we are 9/11M. I’m posting a link if u are interested in checking us out. We got Aggramar to 34% but the 2 dps missing is holding us back. Sooo maybe we are the ones for you!
Raid times: 8 to 11:30 EST, Mon, Tues, Wed with a 15 minute break.

Contact our GM if interested: Tobias#11944

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757476050#post-19
- [ ] <Luminous> 8/11M on US Bleeding Hollow horde. We are recruiting ranged dps and and any overall exceptional raiders to add to our roster to further help progression of the guild. We are fairly fun group to be around. We like our memes but when it comes to raid time it's time to be serious. We are on the hunt for ranged dps [MM, Boomy, Lock,Mage] and any other extremely skilled players. We raid Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12 EST. If we sound like we might be for you message me here and add my Btag at Ambar#1744. I normally log on a little after 7pm est. or contact me in discord @Lalobo#0395. Desperate need of warlock and other ranged dps for core.
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 8/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
<Yup> is undergoing a roster cleanup to finish Argus and springboard into BfA. We need competitive players with quality logs and guild history who are willing to trial for our weekend team. Being in for our first Argus kill is not out of the question if you prove an exceptional player.

10/11M, Fri/Sun, 7-11 CST. Optional heroic farm is on Wednesdays.

Add me on btag @danthegoonie#1325

LMK
<Special Blend> US-Sargeras Alliance

Days/Times T/W/Th 7-10ST 8-10EST

Ex-top 50 WORLD raider leading fresh
core into mythic raiding.

We have a small core now consisting of
great players that constantly do great
dps and a great tank.

Recruiting for our current (H) Antorus
group to push into mythic. Recruiting
every spec of every class. Must be
competent and maintain and 90%
attendance record and will be required
to bring your own raid materials (food/
flasks/runes/potions).

The atmosphere is relaxed when we raid,
we like to have fun while having the
mindset of pushing the hardest content
available.

If this sounds like a group of
individuals you would like to be a
part of, I will add the GM and the
raid leaders battle tag for inquiries.

Lights31#1132
Dymzi#1115
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Nabilla,

If you want a casual mythic guild to call home for now and into the future then Noggenfoggers Elite is the guild for you.

Here's the spam: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758447972#post-1

We have an immediate need for a warlock and will be aiming for cutting edge well before BFA.
<Ineffable> (9/11M) is currently recruiting 2 RANGED DPS, 1 Tank, 1 Healer.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 PM PST

We have a competitive yet relaxed atmosphere. Any heal/tank/dps spot is open as long as you can perform, both mechanically and parse, better than anyone currently filling your role.

Please contact us in game for questions regarding trials.

Contacts:

In Game Btag

Draseri (GM) - clikit#1589
Sofa (Officer) - Kamahlrf#1959

Discord

Draseri (GM) - merzki#9286
Sofa (Officer) - Sectional#2890
Imagine how refreshing a change of scenery and transfer to Mal'Ganis would be!

We're looking to add another DPS to our raid

<Enigma> is currently 9/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say JELLIES sent you in the "more info" box!

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 10/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Vice [H] Chogall is recruiting dps for core spots.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add: Gub#1148
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 9/11 Mythic ABT,, 7/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Seeking:

Healer: MW Monk and shaman

DPS: Boomkin, Mage,Lock, ele shaman and Rogue. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

Requirements:
5/11m ABT and 960 ilvl is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

About:
We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:

Dârkleaf | Dark#12125
Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206
Trey | shyglizzy#11257

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 8/11M. In each tier we like to push content as far as we can, ideally to get CE, but ultimately we like to have fun and not make WoW a second job. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/EW2ZWW
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have open, core positions for this expansion and BFA.

About us: Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
<Enigma> (9/11M) is a late night raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde. - Former US top 50
Recruiting for our MYTHIC AND HEROIC only weekend team.
Info:
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. We actively help our raiders to get their 15+ for the week.

We encourage growth and a fun atmosphere within our heroic runs, if you reach a higher level of greatness and are interested in our mythic team you're more than welcome to trial!

Currently recruiting:
Both teams;
Actively looking ranged dps pref caster currently have 0 dps Warriors.
Actively looking for healers. Disc/holy priest
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity.

Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Greatjnight#1838 Recruitment Officer (me)
Lion#12441 Heroic Team Lead

Schedules:
Heroic Team (Personal Loot until guild majority):
Friday: 08:00PM CST-11:30PM CST

Mythic Raid Team (Loot Council):
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Apply:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
You MUST state which team you're interested in within the extra info tab or you might be passed up for the opportunity you're looking for.

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Enigma> raid teams, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey let me know if you are still looking for a guild, I run a 2 night 9/11M guild on Sargeras, raid times are Wednesday from 9pm to midnight EST and Sunday from 8 to 11pm EST. Add me if you are interested Inevitable#11934