KT body type option

General Discussion
03/15/2018 06:05 AMPosted by Pryde
03/15/2018 06:02 AMPosted by Grafty
Lol Andromeda failed because it was a crap game with crap gameplay, you’re just letting your personal politics making you think that’s why it failed.
Sure buddy... sure.

So the gameplay was good it just failed because the player models were ugly?

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion would have failed too if that were the case.
I really don't like the fat models. Not because they're fat, but because they just look weird, especially the females. It's the face I think. I think it would be appropriate to have the fat and skinny models, but unless they can be druids I probably won't play them as they aren't really appealing to me any more than regular humans.
03/15/2018 06:20 AMPosted by Anitharia
03/15/2018 04:15 AMPosted by Ripped
Dear Blizzard,

Just a little suggestion. Please don't succumb to a very vocal minority about the body type of the KT allied race.

I am going to play a KT male because I think they look great. They do not remind me of some famous 'comedian'.

A customer since 2017

More like it's the vocal minority who wants fat humans. They should of done this as a body slider option, and not a wasted allied race.

Then maghar orcs should've been a skin option instead of a wasted allied race? You're getting a new skeleton quit complaining
I am totally in support that idea as long as they keep the options between thin and large. I feel like a middle ground that people keep asking for would take away from the Kul'Tiran's charm.
03/15/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Kudala
Then maghar orcs should've been a skin option instead of a wasted allied race? You're getting a new skeleton quit complaining

At this point, pretty much every Allied race could've been skin options. But I'm happy these guys and gals are coming, they look like they could be a lot of fun.
They look like the Husband from Full Metal Alchemist. Sig Curtis. Dude was a badass.
KT's look Bear Mode as hell.
Don't confuse body buildier 'strong' with actual strongmen.

Sealed deal if they can be monks.
Dear Blizzard,

Just a little suggestion. Please don't succumb to a very vocal minority about the body type of the KT allied race.

I am going to play a KT male because I think they look great. They do not remind me of some famous 'comedian'.

A customer since 2017

So less options?

Go kick rocks, we need more options even if you don't understand the context the OP is talking about.
03/15/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Cuddlestime
They look like the Husband from Full Metal Alchemist. Sig Curtis. Dude was a badass.
KT's look Bear Mode as hell.
Don't confuse body buildier 'strong' with actual strongmen.

Sealed deal if they can be monks.

Strength trainers don't look like that either they have reasonable body fat but KT fat is like if a strength trainers quit working out for a 8 months and got out of shape.
03/15/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Zangya
I am totally in support that idea as long as they keep the options between thin and large. I feel like a middle ground that people keep asking for would take away from the Kul'Tiran's charm.

KT have middle sized people as NPCs. It would just take away from options. It would be like Mugar orcs not getting the upright option like normal orcs. KT humans are unique just from their cultural aspecs just like the Gilnean humans on the broken isles are. You can have diversity with out the narrow-minded visual part being the major distinguishing feature.
03/15/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Aihashi

At this point, pretty much every Allied race could've been skin options. But I'm happy these guys and gals are coming, they look like they could be a lot of fun.

Exactly this. I love the new KT humans and will definitely have one as my main for alliance if they're playable
03/15/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Lathander
So less options?

Go kick rocks, we need more options even if you don't understand the context the OP is talking about.

Yea I really don't get some of the weirdos on these forums. Some people say, "Can we have more character customization options please? More body types, scars/tattoos, etc?"

And they respond with, YOU ARE A VOCAL MINORITY THAT MUST BE SILENCED. I WANT EVERYONE TO LOOK AS SIMILAR AS POSSIBLE AND I REPRESENT THE MAJORITY!
03/15/2018 05:30 AMPosted by Kudala
03/15/2018 04:38 AMPosted by Skulie
KT will always be Kel’thuzad to me. So to me I was baffled you wanted his lich body type.

I better start to get use to it if they do become allied races.

KT is kaelthas KTZ is kelthuzad
Wrong, KT (Kel’thuzad ) was here first.
03/15/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Orctang
03/15/2018 05:30 AMPosted by Kudala

KT is kaelthas KTZ is kelthuzad
Wrong, KT (Kel’thuzad ) was here first.

In wow maybe but they were both in wc3. Not sure about wc1 and 2 didn't play them
03/15/2018 06:20 AMPosted by Anitharia
Dear Blizzard,

A customer since 2017

More like it's the vocal minority who wants fat humans. They should of done this as a body slider option, and not a wasted allied race.

Again....in case you missed it. We have tauren. One full race has bull horns and another full race has moose horns.

Yea. It's going to take up an allied race slot.
03/15/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Kudala
03/15/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Orctang
...Wrong, KT (Kel’thuzad ) was here first.

In wow maybe but they were both in wc3. Not sure about wc1 and 2 didn't play them

I know in WC3 you came across Kel'thuzad before you encountered Kael'thas.
03/15/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Trôvik
So less options?

Yea I really don't get some of the weirdos on these forums. Some people say, "Can we have more character customization options please? More body types, scars/tattoos, etc?"

And they respond with, YOU ARE A VOCAL MINORITY THAT MUST BE SILENCED. I WANT EVERYONE TO LOOK AS SIMILAR AS POSSIBLE AND I REPRESENT THE MAJORITY!

We want good options is the difference.

Phoned in just make a fat women as a race isn't a good option.
03/15/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Trôvik
So less options?

BY MORE BODY TYPES I MEAN BOOOB SLIDERS

AND I AM THE VOCAL MAJORITY

TOP KEK
Dear Blizzard

‘MUH PRETTY RACES’

Sincerely, the vocal minority

Basically what you wrote.
Would make sense, because otherwise they aren't gonna have a population that surpasses pandas. Then again I don't see DID doing that either.

Dear Blizzard,

A customer since 2017

"Minority" Lmao sure.

Most people don't like playing fat characters, that's not exactly hidden knowledge.
03/15/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Diaana
Dear Blizzard,

A customer since 2017

"Minority" Lmao sure.

Most people don't like playing fat characters, that's not exactly hidden knowledge.
Not even fat, but nice try.