I hope the Horde's next allied races are

General Discussion
More brutish. It feels really weird if I'm on a Horde toon and I see nothing but blood elves everywhere.
Upright orcs are a great start, along with zandalari (we need pallies for them plz), but I think it needs to be hammered home. Vulpera fit the niche of bestial and scruffy, but I think something like some undead variations- like a full bodied skeleton, or perhaps an orc skeleton (as seen with that wod pirate toy) would fit really nicely to fit those s a v a g e Horde aesthetics.

Make the Horde not %50 blood elves again!
Draenor Clan Orcs already been confirmed...
There's a reason the horde is 50% blood elves despite the already brutish options.

Hint: People don't like to look ugly in a fantasy game
But you're a cute cuddle panda! The horde could defiantly use more cute and cuddly...
03/15/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Averax

Says you.
Have you seen the new Quillboar models? Those are pretty snazzy looking.
Why you playing a Blood Elf then? You look sickly and twiggish. If you want real sexy, you roll a Goblin. Or a Troll.
The fat furry panda is telling me to be more of a brute...
03/15/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Foultusk

Says you.
A solid third of the faction is blood elves. Statistics back him up.
No matter how many ugly races you throw at it, most will still play blood elves.
03/15/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Içý
The fat furry panda is telling me to be more of a brute...

He's not fat, he's cuddly and cute and adorable!
I want ogres. But only if they can be rogues
WHERE'S MAH FOOKIN' OGRES?
There's a reason the horde is 50% blood elves despite the already brutish options.

Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with that AOE silence....

So you are saying Human is the best looking in alliance then, since they also have one of the highest population and not because of their EMFH?
03/15/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Arazlok

Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with that AOE silence....
Even when goblins, trolls, and orcs had the strongest racials in the game, the faction was still overwhelmingly skinny and pink.
03/15/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Ryuzao
More brutish. It feels really weird if I'm on a Horde toon and I see nothing but blood elves everywhere.
Upright orcs are a great start, along with zandalari (we need pallies for them plz), but I think it needs to be hammered home. Vulpera fit the niche of bestial and scruffy, but I think something like some undead variations- like a full bodied skeleton, or perhaps an orc skeleton (as seen with that wod pirate toy) would fit really nicely to fit those s a v a g e Horde aesthetics.

Make the Horde not %50 blood elves again!

Many will go to Void Elves anyway...

I want Forsaken like Nathanos to be an allied race
And yet some horde players in the high elf thread so happy with blood elves where they are to the point to be enraged on a HE allied race for alliance, that among other things, would cause a faction imbalance.

Or because BE are the only race that can be DH, and one of only 2 races that can be Pally?

Pally+DH alone makes up 45.7% of all 110 BE.

And don't forget their racial is very OP right now.

BE are quite popular, yes, but the numbers are very inflated by the above circumstances.
Personally, I'm hoping for Vulpera or Hozen for Horde. Something with a sense of humor. Coming off of Legion, I've had enough edge to last me awhile. Going by the potential wicker forms, it looks like Blizz is doubling down on the Witcher / Bloodborne crowd though. Which, to be fair, is probably a lucrative decision. Still, I'm getting to the point where I'd like to tell all of Azeroth to lighten the hell up.