❗[H]Fri+Sat 8-11EST Monk/Druid/Priest Heals❗

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 7 Next
TL;DR
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Mythic
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore/Not CE focused
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.

Application: https://tinyurl.com/y98tc6hz

ABOUT:
There are tons of guilds posting on these forums and many of them won't be around in a few months, their members searching for yet another guild. Last Call is a stable guild and we are here for the long haul!

Last Call started as a very successful mythic guild in MOP and continued that trend in WOD. For Legion, Last Call intended on being Heroic only due to the stressful/burn-out inducing mentality of hardcore Mythic raiding. After acquiring some players with CE experience and others showing an interest in trying Mythic we have decided to give it another shot for BFA, but not as serious as we have raided in the past.

The primary goal: Ensuring everyone is having FUN. Mythic can turn in to a job if taken too seriously, we want to avoid that, so we will be taking a slightly more laid-back approach to Mythic raiding. We are not a Cutting Edge guild. While we desire to get CE, we will not sacrifice players enjoyment of the game in order to achieve it.

WoW used to have a great community of players that helped each other. These days, raiding has become all about ME ME ME. We look down on this behavior and instead want players in Last Call that genuinely want to make friends and have a good time.

We have zero tolerance for egregious behavior and drama. This is a game and the officers want to ensure everyone is having fun and not dealing with other players BS.

We have an RBG team and have been known to do achievement runs and xmog runs from time to time. We also like to play Cards Against Humanity while we quest and during raid breaks. It's a lot of fun!

Plans for BFA:
Our #1 focus is building a strong community of friends. We firmly believe in "recruit the player, not the class." Friendly guild with no lame cliques and zero drama.

We only want to spend two weeks in Normal Uldir. 4 raid days, 2 clears. After those two weeks we will be gearing exclusively in Heroic, and eventually moving to mythic.

*RECRUITMENT NEEDS*

DPS
-Death Knight: Closed
-Demon Hunter: Closed
-Balance Druid: Closed
-Feral Druid: Closed
-Hunter: Closed
-Mage: Closed
-Monk: Closed
-Priest: Closed
-Paladin: Closed
-Rogue: Closed
-Elemental Shaman: Closed
-Enhancement Shaman: Closed
-Warlock: Closed
-Warrior: Closed

HEALERS: 1 core spot available
-Druid - Open
-Monk - Open
-Paladin - Closed
-Disc Priest - Closed
-Holy Priest - Open
-Shaman - Closed

What you get with Last Call

-A drama-free guild. We have zero tolerance for BS.
-Leadership that cares(It's true! We exist!).
-A group of friends that do just about everything the game has to offer(Even Battle Pets. WHAT?!).
-Free gems, enchants, flasks, feasts, repairs and vantus runes for raids. Our guild is completely self-sufficient!
-Knowledgeable officers dedicated to analyzing logs and helping us improve.

Application: https://tinyurl.com/y98tc6hz

I know applications are a pain but it only takes a few minutes to fill out and saves me about 30 minutes of interview time. I really appreciate it!
All DPS will be considered.
Lots of friendly people. Ran through Normal last night and it was great!
4 more ranged dps would be great(2/4/14)
Sunday is now M+ day! \o/
Note to self: Do not try to BOP the soulbomb.
Looking for a healer and a few more dps.
We're now 8/11H wewt!
Where the dps at?
am currently looking for a new guild to raid in. I am currently 4/11 heroic on my resto druid, but I have retired him to main this spriest. He's been 110 for less then a week so my ilevel is only 914, but dome M+ can fix that.
I was a raider through Cata and MoP, but my guild died and was unable to find a worthwhile guild in WoD. I've raided off and on in Legion, but RL has kicked my butt.
Things have straightened out and am ready to hit the ground running. I play a few hours a night during the week, and way to much on weekends. If you would be willing to help get some gear and think I would be a good fit you can get ahold of me at Radcaat#1971
Hello Rad,
We would love the opportunity to chat with you.\

In the search for dps
Sounds good Radd. I will add your BTag this evening.
Would y’all be interested in talking about merging? If so You can contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390. Just a curious thought :)
Still need Ranged dps
Updated. Could use a healer.
Hello.

I can't do this weekend because Easter but I will definitely get in touch through Discord if you are still looking. I just came back from a 9 month break (left midway through ToS Heroic). This lock is my most progressed but I do also have a druid that I play healer on.
03/28/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Qualanthar
Hello.

I can't do this weekend because Easter but I will definitely get in touch through Discord if you are still looking. I just came back from a 9 month break (left midway through ToS Heroic). This lock is my most progressed but I do also have a druid that I play healer on.

Sounds good. We already have a resto druid so your warlock would be preferred.
Still searching!
All set on healers! Just need dps at this point.
It's the Great Ret Pally Depression