955 warlock LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all! I'm Evo.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/evozar?spec=Affliction

I'm currently looking for a casual or semi-hardcore guild to progress through Antorus with. My ideal raid times would be Tues/Weds night, starting around 8-9est, but I may be able to work around other raid times if I really enjoy your guild.

A little history about me- I started playing the game in WoD, but at first I wasn't super interested in raiding. After some time, I wanted to explore all the content in the game. I started raiding in HFC as a guardian druid, but I only managed to obtain AoTC. Wanting more after another AoTC in EN, I looked for another guild. I found a guild that fit pretty well, and with them I progressed to 7/10M in NH on my bear. I started off strong in Tomb, but due to some IRL stuff I had to stop playing the game for awhile.

Now, I'm looking to get back into pushing content once again, this time on my warlock.

Ideally I'd like a guild which enjoys raiding, but also does stuff outside of raid. A guild is way more than just a raid team, I really want a community.

Evo#12151 is my BNet
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon for those that are interested :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
would love a lock if you want to go horde

Frozen Doom is looking for DPS for our raid group.  We are a casual guild/semi casual raid group. looking for mature people to push progression.

Server: Azuremyst/Staghelm US
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8pm-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
voice coms:discord
progression: 11/11h

We request you have solid raid awareness and 90% attendance. Be able to give notice via discord if you are not able to raid on occasion. Must use or be willing to use addons (dbm,bigwiglooking tmw,wa or tellmewhen)Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473
<iInternet Dragon Slayers> 11/11H Antorus is recruiting mythic raiders. Currently need ALL CLASSES! We still have core spots ready. We raid T/W 8 -11pm...Pst With Questions. All exceptional players are welcome.

If this interests you hit me up. Btag notahealr#1949
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M( Cutting Edge)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/Argus Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healer: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid. ( Offspecs with dps is encouraged)
Melee: Demon Hunter
Ranged: Afflic Warlock, Balance Druid

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<What Do> is a 2 night a week raiding guild located on Stormrage (US). We're looking to recruit competent DPS and Healers for Antorus. Our guild is a small group of friends who enjoy competing with one another and chatting while raiding. Currently our goal is to gain a roster big enough to jump into Mythic in the near future.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00-12:00 EST
Wednesday: 9:00-12:00 EST
Thursday: Optional alt night

For Additional Info Contact one of our officers:
Legacy#1689
FallenEmber#11385

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/186807/latest#difficulty=3&metric=execution

Additionally, we're interested in the following damage specs:
    Shadow Priest
    Elemental/Enhancement Shaman/Restoration Shaman
    Fire/Frost Mage
    Marksman Hunter
    Protection/Holy Paladin
    Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Blood Deathknight
    Guardian Druid
    Brewmaster Monk
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a *!##%@%%.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692 (best way to contact me)
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hey Evo,

We are a 2/11M guild that is currently looking for a warlock to possibly join our mythic team. We would be a great fit for your times - we do 2 nights of prog. Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 8-11EST. Please feel free to contact me, I will also add you on BNET so keep an eye out!

We hope to hear from you!

Heres our guild spam if you want to read up more:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760987487

BNET: combatwombat#1411 (me) or Discord: combatwombat#7971 (best way to reach me)
Hey there, Evozar!

I'm an officer for <Pinnacle> (7/11 M) on Aerie Peak alliance. We are a semi-hardcore team looking to recruit a few more exceptional rDPS, aff lock and s priest being highest priority.

Raid times:
Sat/Sun/Mon
8pm - 11pm EST

If you're interested, check out our detailed post at:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759370559

If you have any additional questions, you can contact me on bnet @ nibrca#1645 or on discord @ OrbitalDensity#8985 and if we stick out to you, you can apply at https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2 and I will get back to you :D.

Thanks for your time!
Hello Evozar,

If you are able to possibly raid tue/thur 8-11PM EST than our guild is always busy. You'll always have someone to talk to and do M+ or outside activities. If you are interested in what we have add me.

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis now includes a B-Team! What does this mean? We are looking to gather “retired hardcore” players that have their life a bit more busy than usual.

THE GOAL: Our primary goal as B-Team is Heroic progression that moves into Mythic at a steady pace, with the opportunity to step into the core team for mythic.

Who Are We Looking For: If the following sounds like you hit us up.
    1. Hardcore player looking to fill up free time with an alt.

2. A Mythic level player who recently has been busy with real life and looking to find a mythic guild, but has the ability to sit out.

3. A heroic player looking to push and get a chance in mythic experience in making the A team.

4. Lastly a heroic player not able to get the numbers for mythic, but willing to join a bigger guild in the chance for a mythic spot.

Current Guilds Progression:
  • B-Team: 11/11H ABT
  • Raid Times: B-TEAM
    • Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST
    • (OPTIONAL) - Sunday 8-11PM EST (A-Team Raids this night)

Contacts:
  • BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
  • Touczz#1764 - Touczz
  • tyler109j#11465 - Berniie
  • Bojewka#1536 - Bojewka
  • Faulty#11458 - Jodun/Faulty
  • [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
    -Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
    -Current progression: 3/11M 11/11H ABT
    -Recruitment: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer| Always looking for strong DPS big need of a Warlock
    -Also recruiting for M+ and bench warmers

Trial Period:
    Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider.

Our Expectations:
    -90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
    -Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
    -Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 / Yournamehere#1396
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193
    Still looking!
    Ex Inferno <Team Blue> (Blue ICE) We're Ice Cool and Stuck Like Glue.

Ex Inferno is a gaming community, we are more than just Warcraft. We range across several platforms: Overwatch, Diablo, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Table Top Simulator, Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter World, and Minecraft. Just to name a few. We are 18+ with people from all walks of life. Our community continues to grow closer and larger. Don't worry there is still plenty of room for you!

Ex Inferno & Warcraft have been together for a long time, long enough to build up 4 teams so far. We cover several nights, progression styles, and events. Pet Battling, PVP, Raiding, Mythic Plus, Achievement farms and old content, and in game events. Don't be afraid to ask, if one spot isn't perfect for you we may have another one elsewhere that is.

Team Blue<Blue ICE> Is our casual raiders of the teams. We raid Wednesday & Thursday nights 08:30pm EST to 11:00pm EST. We try to start forming up at 08:15pm EST. Food & Flasks are provided, with enchanting brought to you by Pseudo our sometimes friendly feral kitty. Watch out sometimes he's not in the mood for pets. Currently progressing normal Agrus the Unmaker, and Herioc Antorus. As stated before we are a casual team, we raid for fun with bringing the player, developing their skill and not their gear. There is still some limitations to this. Obviously blizzard has put in locks and requirements that we will not be able to get around. Gear wise we only require 910 as ilvl to join the raid group. Mythic Plus is done Monday & Friday nights 08:30pm EST. It is not a requirement just there for those that need help or want friends to run with. Saturdays 07:00pm EST is our general PvP night, but will happen throughout most of the day.

We are open to new raiders, returning raiders, casual to mythic raiders. Come find a home and community to stick with.

Ex Inferno- Area 52-Horde
    Team Blue- Ice Cool and Stuck Like Glue

Raids Time Zone: Wednesday & Thursday
    08:30pm EST to 11:00pm EST
    07:30pm CST to 10:00pm CST
    06:30pm MST to 09:00pm MST
    05:30pm PST to 08:00pm PST

Mythic Plus Dungeons Time Zone: Monday
    08:30pm EST
    07:30pm CST
    06:30pm MST
    05:30pm PST

PvP Time Zone: Saturdays
    07:00pm EST
    06:00pm CST
    05:00pm MST
    04:00pm PST

Required ilvl: 910
    Mythic Dungeons nights will assist you in reaching the ilvl as well as LFR.

Loot is Master Looter.

Discord Contact: SharonBeth#3588
    Ytesia#1692
    BattleTag Contact: SharonBeth#1579
    Hey Evo, our times may not be 100% what you're looking for but I think you'd have a great time with our guild!

We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.

Who We Want: We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders. Our aim is to clear heroic asap and then move onto a relaxed mythic content progression we are here to have fun and chew bubble gum.

What We Are Currently Recruiting:
    High: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest, DPS Warrior
    Medium:
    Low: all other dps

Our Progression: 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV 10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH 9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS Pre-Nerf 11/11N 11/11H 2/11M Antorus We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST

How To Contact Us: Tristrem#1953 Guild Leader
    Discord Tristrem#0363
    Vow#1666 Officer
    Hey you might be interested in my guild! We have a large community outside of wow and do mythic on a light schedule.
    About Us:
    <Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST): we do take a short break halfway
    Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
    Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression: (while relevant)
    Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
    Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
    Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M
    Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N | 11/11H | 2/11M

Recruitment:
    Holy Paladin
    Disc Priest
    Select melee dps
    All ranged dps
    Other classes interested should feel free to apply.
    We'll accept package deals with the right roles.

Activities Outside of Raid Night:
    When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Destiny 2, Ark Survival, PUBG, PoE and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting. We also have a pretty active discord with our famous nsfw channel!

Contact Info If interested:
    Btag: Deuce#1725
    Or catch: hoboedd, jonzar, quesadila or higginz in game
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wumbology
    Hey Evo, I just sent you a battlenet request. I think you would find that we are exactly what you are looking for. Feel free to add me so we can talk more and I can address any questions or concerns you may have for me ;) Hope to hear from you soon!

<Dilligaf>
  • We're a semi casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of about 21 active core raiders. Currently we are looking for another 1-2 Range DPSers to fill our 20 man mythic roster, we plan to start Mythic Antorus next Thursday (2/22/18).
  • The guild is made up of a chill group of old school raiders who have been together through this expansion, like to have fun, and get stuff done whether its raiding or pushing high mythic keys for our raider.io score.
  • The guild is fairly self sufficient with a majority of our members having maxed professions and a bank that is constantly being filled.
  • **We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord through cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.**
  • Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-9:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 7:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • **When mythic raiding begins, Sundays will be our Heroic Antorus Clear**

Warcraft Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
    <The Crimson Cross> of Lightbringer is looking for excellent players to progress through Legion and start BfA, as well as play any other games you enjoy together (PUBG, HotS, Dota, etc)

Current Progression:
    3/11M ABT

Raid Days/Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST
    Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

We require a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

Specific Recruitment Needs (but we are open to all exceptional players):
    Affliction Warlocks
    Ele Shamans
    MM Hunter

Possibly a tank...

We will always look at exceptional players.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a raiding community. We have been together through various games for many years, and we have made our home here with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming to become a Cutting Edge guild.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:
    A community where you can grow as a player.
    A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
    A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.
    A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.
    A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

What we want:
    Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

Fill out the form at http://bit.ly/tccraid to get basic info to an officer or message me on Discord: r3con#4078