Legionstrike: Alpha (OOC)

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 16 17 18 24 Next
I liked your post Ze ^_^
Hah! 3v29, well played!
Nice singing Ze :)
I figure 10 for me 10 for Thay and the felguard can slack of with 9 :P
Or they beat us down and take us captive, you know, one of the two...
Dis gettin gud. Sae had some stuff pop up during the weekend so he'll post asap. I'll wait for his before continuing
Arcar, do you want to do the description for the room we entered? Or should I do it?
06/12/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Rayha
I liked your post Ze ^_^

06/12/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Vesthi
Nice singing Ze :)

Glad to hear that you like it! Took me a while to try and pin down the right song for her to sing.
I really got you into characters singing huh? Lmfao
06/12/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Enyajayne
Arcar, do you want to do the description for the room we entered? Or should I do it?

Up to you, I could describe it in my next post. It’s basically a hallway/corridor with indented areas stacked with legion boxes. We would appear behind said boxes.
06/12/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Arcar
06/12/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Enyajayne

Up to you, I could describe it in my next post. It’s basically a hallway/corridor with indented areas stacked with legion boxes. We would appear behind said boxes.

I’ll let you do it.
06/12/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Chesz
I really got you into characters singing huh? Lmfao

Well your crazy bony butt breaking into song for a certain female elven demon huntress may have influenced it somewhat.
Hope y’all don’t mind me putting up a basic description for the prison level. Just a minor summary of the areas within, and who’d be held in them.
06/03/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Chesz
He looks down the hall and the last thing he sees is the lithe imposing figure slowly approaching. "You were quite interesting to watch down there. And I've gotten a few ideas." Her malicious cackle slowly fades as Chesz loses consciousness.
A finely woven torque adorned her neck as a snug choker. The weave of greenish golden metal held firmly a gleaming purple gem at her throat.
~~~~~

Would it be ok if I dropped this little detail into the IC thread? I thought I might work in a creative little entrance for Blackraven here.

The jist being that the purple gem is her soul stone. Her warlock soul is trapped in the gem at the moment. Raven has a body in the nether all ready and waiting for her to claim but she can't due to being trapped. Raven's soul is semi conscious, though unaware of her current state knowing only that she's trapped and yearns for freedom. Raven also has a fiery hatred burning against the ones that captured her, though in her current state she can't remember anything specific about her capture so everyone is a potential enemy at this point. Once released these memories will gradually return, especially as she's reunited with her body.

Raven's soul is demonic in nature now so any attempts to help her tether to her body will always be imperfect. Also, her soul stone was being used to power/enhance it's owner so while her soul is demonic Raven's own power has been diminished over time.
Those two eredar are primarily Sae's creations so as long as he's okay with it, sure. I'll ask him and if he's cool with it I could add it into my next post
A ok with me, go for it :). Sorry for the delay with my posts had some family stuff come up recently.
Wonderful so in my next post I'll include that lil detail :D
\o/ Woohoo! I'm eager to see how this develops :D
[edit] I updated her post description above with a few little details.
Checking in to let people know I'm still here. Waiting on Thay, Khar, Gid, Sae, Chez, and Ryu if hes still here.
I’m going last through our portals! I gotta make sure I save anyone who might die if they go through the great fall portal or the inside the burning engine portal. I’ll post when most of the others go through.
Wondering if this has fallen apart?
06/27/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Rayha
Wondering if this has fallen apart?

Perhaps maybe we should do a role call?