Does anyone know

Arenas
if there is as much pointless sht talking and petty drama among the r1 community as there is among the high duelist / bottom barrel glad community?
Most R1 players have a degree of respect for each other. People are toxic at times but it's generally to very specific individuals.
02/19/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Remixxed
if there is as much pointless sht talking and petty drama among the r1 community as there is among the high duelist / bottom barrel glad community?

no

the frustration from most duelists comes from not acknowledging they misplayed when they lose to another team that also misplayed since it's common for 90% of games at these ratings to be very random from both teams without much real coordination
it becomes "LOL how did i lose to that are you kidding me brain dead losers this game is so bad " (daynnight syndrome)
which breeds emotes and the mentality that "i dont belong here it's not my fault im hardcapped this game is just SOOOO bad i know better than these kids!!!"

there's alot of angst that just comes from not being able to acknowledge that they need to be playing better

"it's everyone elses fault tho !!!!"

i mean also tho comes back to most duelists being tilted that they're consistently 50 points from 2700 every season and getting no reward while someone consistently 494 games into 2100 spits on them and gets the same reward/same bracket
where does your angst come from then

Tends to be far more at sht talking at R1, however, nobody really cries about it so it seems like less because no cares.

Lower, rates players are more buthurt.
02/19/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Dillon
Most R1 players have a degree of respect for each other. People are toxic at times but it's generally to very specific individuals.

just @kolo bro
02/19/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Garbagedisc
02/19/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Dillon

just @kolo bro

@kolo
02/19/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Dillon
02/19/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Garbagedisc
just @kolo bro

@kolo

@tankplayers?
@arcane assa?
@Fire hpal tanking every interrupt. Nvm they get countercomped.
@Blizzarddevs who will prob intellect nerf disc soon instead of nerfing trinity.
@People who want to watch lock shaman vs lock shaman and then check recount after each game.

Am I doing this right?
If disc gets nerfed for any reason I'm done. Nerfs are ruining this game
02/19/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Cruel

no

the frustration from most duelists comes from not acknowledging they misplayed when they lose to another team that also misplayed since it's common for 90% of games at these ratings to be very random from both teams without much real coordination
it becomes "LOL how did i lose to that are you kidding me brain dead losers this game is so bad " (daynnight syndrome)
which breeds emotes and the mentality that "i dont belong here it's not my fault im hardcapped this game is just SOOOO bad i know better than these kids!!!"

there's alot of angst that just comes from not being able to acknowledge that they need to be playing better

i mean also tho comes back to most duelists being tilted that they're consistently 50 points from 2700 every season and getting no reward while someone consistently 494 games into 2100 spits on them and gets the same reward/same bracket

ur a duelist .
Ur all toxic, I deserve r1 or something.
Nah, today's R1 community is basically a country club, they're all "bros".

We're far from the entertaining days of Wrathful Gladiator Billian and Serenia stealing Hoodrych's Ipod sadly.

World of Ming was pretty much as close as i ever got from enjoying a form of "reality T.V" kind of thing.

no

Your obsession with me is a pr interesting one, for someone ive never talked to before m8. And I mean yeah ofc I get pretty egotistical, I won't deny that but taking it all seriously is a pretty stupid mistake lmao. The only way I (and many others) can handle playing legion is just complaining. No one actually cares to play like an absolute god, for me it's faking kicks and saying nothing else could've been done bc "that was the only variable" when I couldn't give two sh1ts about if I rotated defensives perfectly, had the right strat or played the right spec (IE: My ego gets in the way of playing trinity spec like all the other old man disc priests).

Also not too sure about the whole duelist thing either, bud. Think you're forgetting the part where you and I share the exact same number of glad titles, and thats 1. Now, I'm not rly sure y you've taken this peculiar interest im me, but I've given u the benefit of the doubt by treating you like an actual person this time instead of my usual forum antics of s*** talking/in game antics of spam emoting. This answer all of your needy attention questions from me? Or r u gonna keep being a hammer head? lmao. Like I said, legit nobody knows you but you somehow know me by multiple specific instances. Stop prancing your good guy persona around btw, everyone thinks ur toxic. You and I r only a few arena 123 spit macro's apart, buddy ol' pal

no

Damn this was beautifully written.