What happened to that crazy theory...

General Discussion
About Bolvar joining the Horde and Alexstrasza going alliance?

Because that makes TONS of sense. (...not)

What other crazy theories have been thrown out there about BfA? I want some entertainment!
It's how we get forsaken human allied race like nathanos and dragonkin
This has been flagged to be covered on Episode 112 of the Chaos Portal. warcraft.chaosportalshow.com recording today.
Bolvar... joining the Horde? I'd love to hear the rationale people have for that.
02/24/2018 07:19 AMPosted by Legracen
This has been flagged to be covered on Episode 112 of the Chaos Portal. warcraft.chaosportalshow.com recording today.

Why
Because it Is a great topic and we want to try and drive more folks to your post. It's what our show does.
I mean, it’s entertaining to discuss such....”crazy” theories. I’d like to see more of where it came from and how exactly something like that would play out.

Would be completely blindsided imo though. Don’t think anyone would see that coming.
02/24/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Maeleterix

What other crazy theories have been thrown out there about BfA? I want some entertainment!

That stupid theory was proposed by some Youtubers due to them not realizing that when Ion said at Blizzcon that he was scrapping the Order Hall campaigns he was REALLY scrapping them, as in THEY NEVER HAPPENED in the actual WoW lore history, only in the game.

Since there are NO Order campaigns in the official lore, the DK Order Hall campaign never happened, so there's no base for Alexstrasza joining the Alliance because Bolvar joined the Horde, much less base for Bolvar joining the Horde to *lol* "Help Sylvanas".

There were also never a Deathlord, a Highlord, or anything else ever related to the Class campaigns, it's all scrapped off the canon.
02/24/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Deathlordexu

That stupid theory was proposed by some Youtubers due to them not realizing that when Ion said at Blizzcon that he was scrapping the Order Hall campaigns he was REALLY scrapping them, as in THEY NEVER HAPPENED in the actual WoW lore history, only in the game.

Since there are NO Order campaigns in the official lore, the DK Order Hall campaign never happened, so there's no base for Alexstrasza joining the Alliance because Bolvar joined the Horde, much less base for Bolvar joining the Horde to *lol* "Help Sylvanas".

There were also never a Deathlord, a Highlord, or anything else ever related to the Class campaigns, it's all scrapped off the canon.
None of that makes sense to me.

Lol

IIRC it was the other way around. Bolvar joins the Alliance because Sylvanas doesn't Respect His Authori-tah, and the reds go Horde in retaliation.
02/24/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Deathlordexu

/facepalm
02/24/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Lumineus

IIRC it was the other way around. Bolvar joins the Alliance because Sylvanas doesn't Respect His Authori-tah, and the reds go Horde in retaliation.

I seriously doubt the red dragonflight would EVER join the Horde.

Just because they tolerate us doesn't mean they suddenly developed amnesia.
02/24/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Maeleterix
None of that makes sense to me.

Lol
Because of Ion's new vision, everything related to the order halls and artifacts is being retconned. Ashbringer was lost with Tirion, Frostmourne was never reforged, Nazgrim, Whitemane, and Thoras are still 6 feet under, etc.

02/24/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Tovi
I seriously doubt the red dragonflight would EVER join the Horde.

Just because they tolerate us doesn't mean they suddenly developed amnesia.
Alexstrasza said in War Crimes that she doesn't care about anything the Dragonmaw did to her or the rest of the flight, or that the Horde allied with the Dragonmaw again.

Everything about that book was awful. The only redeeming part was when Sylvanas started running around Tirisfal, slaughtering bears with her hands.
02/24/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Lumineus

Both scenarios make no sense imo.

Both make some sense in joining the alliance. I just can’t see either joining the Horde...
02/24/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Teilvia
Alexstrasza said in War Crimes that she doesn't care about anything the Dragonmaw did to her or the rest of the flight, or that the Horde allied with the Dragonmaw again

Wow...
I heard this crazy theory that orcs would be able to stand up straight, but I know that can't possibly be true.