966 ELEMENTAL Sham 5/11 LF M Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, thanks for looking at this post~

My guild (5/11M) disbanded this morning, and I'm actively looking for a new guild with 2-3 days per week raiding schedule that is 5/11M or more. I am a PST zone, so would prefer times after 7:30 pm PST. I have 2 alts 960+, so switching to these characters is not an issue. I have a good understanding of most classes.

Character: Shogun-Destromath
Class: Shaman
Spec: Elemental MS (966.6)/974
Offspec: Enhance OS (963) Restoration OS (966)

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/Destromath/Shogun
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/destromath/Shogun
http://us.battle.net/wow/character/destromath/Shogun/

Artifact Weapon Level: Elemental 75, Enhance 75, Restoration 65, Havoc 75, Arms 75

Legendaries:
I have all BIS legendaries for Shaman. (boots +gloves: ele) (Ring+gloves: enhance) (Prydaz,legs,velens: Resto)
I have every single Havoc legendary on my DH. I have the BIS legendaries for Arms on my warrior, just need 1 more legendary to complete fury.

Previous Raid experience: In Legion, my raid experience is as follows
7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 6/10M NH 5/9M ToS 5/11M Antorus (38% on Imonar)

Feel free to add my Btag: Jiga #11461 if you want to talk more :D
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hey,

We are 3/11M, will be 4/11 on Monday.

<Hard Carry> on Mal'Ganis. We are currently 3/11M in need of a few more consistent dps to continue progression. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals.

Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST
7-10pm EST
4-7pm PST

Recruitment needs:

Dps - any competent dps are encouraged to apply

Min ilvl 950, 75 traits
Knowledge of your class
Working mic
Capable of memes

Our goals going forward on this new server are to consistently clear content at a high rate of pace in the 6 hour raid window we have. We will be running high level mythics throughout the week and progressing to our maximum potential on raid nights.

What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. Once content is considered on farm we will be pursuing sale runs and continuing progression. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you.

Dee#1514
Obscurity
(https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
8/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
Archim#1743
Nomnomzz#1648
fancysquirrl#1885
austin0nfire#1376 <-this is me!
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 4/11M w/ 17% on Portal Keeper
-Recruitment Needs: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer| Warlock and Shaman DPS
-Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Hey there Shogun! You said a 7:30 PST onward was your preference so i'm not sure if that's set in stone; but if you're able and will consider an hour earlier, we should get in touch! <Tactics> is a 5/11M guild with 4% on Imonar and we are actively seeking out an Ele shaman for our team! I'll drop our spam down below for you in case the times work.

About Us
    <Tactics> has been established for many years as a progression guild. We host a sizeable population of Mythic+ enthusiasts, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic+ score. Our guild is actively seeking success-minded individuals to push further content.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations
    - Experienced with all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
    - Prepared in advance for planned encounters.
    - Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
    - Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
    - Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.
    - At least 950 equipped, with 75+ weapon traits.
    - At least 11/11 H, with 3+/11 M preferred.

Recruiting Contacts
    Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4773)
    Slashadin: Slash#12840 (Discord: Slash#9685)
    Chîcken (ALT+0238): Slev#11153 (Discord: Chicken#5396)
    Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)
<Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (9/11) Heroic (11/11) Normal (11/11)
http://www.disturbedguild.com/

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
• DPS
• Healer
• Death Knight DPS
All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
Zul'jin (PvE)
Ruin Battlegroup
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
Madness (Madness#12309)
Hi Shogun, we would love an elemental or enhance shaman to add to our team if you are willing to go Alliance :)

We are Something Shiny on PVE-Cenarius. We raid Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 4/11M with sub ~5% on High Command so should be 5/11M very shortly. We use discord and RCLootCouncil. Pretty chill group. If you want more info, please hit me up at btag maliwali#1577 or discord maliwali#2947.

Thanks!
Good afternoon,

[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. We definitely would love a shaman on our roster (we do not have one right now).

Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply or if you have any questions ask:
Clazzical#1132
Thanks for the interest, speaking to some of you guys already!

Ideal start times for me would be after 7:30 PST because I am commuting home prior. I will have 100% attendance, just want to make sure times are a good fit.
Good afternoon. I know that you are looking for teams that are 5/11 but I thought I would try my luck anyways. We are 3/11 but struggling to get to 5/11 because we just don't have the last 1-2 people that we need in order to continue pushing mythic right now. I thought I would give you the info and see if you would be interested anyways:

<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

I am with Raid team R00:
Legends of Chaos
Progression: 3/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Contact
Commander: Befly(Befly#1311)
Officer: Shïfthappend(Valxe#1785)
Recruitment: Morph(SoulSlayer#1479)
Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=7852

Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus.

Class Needs:
All

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST

About our Team
Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual.

About our Community
Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
Hellooooooo Shogun!

<Immortals> is 4/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hey, we are a 11/11 Heroic guild looking for more to start pushing through mythic.

Thursdays & Sunday 9pm - 12am PST.

Exodus is a 11 year old raiding guild on Silver Hand. We have a tight knit communtiy that is open to people from all walks of life. We are decently laid back, like to have fun, and kill pixels. We ask interested parties to join us in Discord for a chat and then we will bring you on a run or two before asking you to switch servers. We provide flasks, food, vantus runes, enchants and gems for raiders. We use Personal Loot and EPGP for distributing unwanted items.

Current Recruitment:
High Priority: Mage, DPS druid, DPS DK, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Swing tank (any dps spec), Rogue, Hunter, WW Monk
Medium Priority: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Dps DH, DPS Warrior, Enh Shaman,
Not Recruiting: Ret Paladin (unless they are a swing tank)

Anani: Anani#1620 (bnet), Anani#5843 (Discord)
Guild: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/enh)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 4/11M
Raid Times: 5:30-9:30PM PST Sat/Sun
Needed: DPS/Healer

Come join Praetorian Guard! We are a laid-back group of reasonably obnoxious friends on Draenor-US that believe that a casual schedule shouldn't mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and will tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, HotS, Overwatch, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/
If you would be willing to go alliance, <Criminal> on alliance Sargeras is 9/11M and recruiting one or two more dps to finish out our roster.
We raid Thu/Sun/Mon from 10:30-1:30 CST.
If you'd like more information or are interested, you can add me at Kiolvor#1715
<Padlords> 9/11m on US Stormrage is looking to fill DPS spots immediately. Add me on btag if you want to chat. Gonzo#1399
Hello! [H] <SRS> On Illidan is currently 10/11M, just starting progression on Argus. We are definitely looking for DPS to strengthen our roster. We do not have a shaman yet so that would be fantastic to get have one!

Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to Mythic raid at a high level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

We have a guild website: www.srsguild.com to apply,
and if you have any questions ask:
~Clazzical#1132
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 4/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS. Will consider any spec but ideally raiders who are in position with gear/experience to contribute immediately. We do not currently have a dedicated Elemental Shaman or Rogue.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432