2 Players looking for a guild

Guild Recruitment
we have been playing for a while and are looking for a guild that plays late night raiding and mythics + as well.
we have experience up to nighthold and most mechanics on Antourus normal. we are looking for a guild that is willing to teach us so we can reach further and maybe even venture into heroic or more; also we are willing to switch servers if necesary and looking for a guild that is willing to teach us to play our classes better.
<Axiom Logic> is a Weekend Raiding Guild and are now recruiting raiders for our Mythic Progression. We have a solid core of raiders who have been together since MOP & throughout the expansions, have picked up more friends along the way. We pride ourselves on doing the best we can without the need of being elitists. Many of us have a busy life outside of the game & we look forward to hopping online to meet up and kill bosses. We are social within ourselves and like to keep a low profile.

We are currently recruiting for Mythic Antorus (0/11) starting soon,(11/11) N Antorus the Burning Throne (11/11) H . Antorus the Burning Throne. We are looking for more solid DPS, Heals ahttps://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1011639/nd Back up Tank who know their class well & won't fail on simple mechanics.

We invite you to join us, and see what you can bring to the group. If you are looking for a guild you can feel secure in, message anyone in guild or message bambam#1652

Raid Times - Eastern
-- Friday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (Alt Run) Optional
-- Saturday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
-- Sunday - 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Progression
- 0/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne
- 11/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne
- 11/11 Normal Antorus the Burning Throne
- 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
- 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras
- 10/10 Heroic Nighthold
- 10/10 Normal Nighthold
- 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
- 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor
- 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare
- 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare

--- We will consider ALL specs and classes ---

---Currently Recruiting

-- All Ranged Classes, Back up Tank w/ DPS off Spec and 1 Healer / DPS preferably a Resto Shaman.

- Any good DPS Class and that knows their class well.

Basic Requirements
-- 920 + Normal
-- 930 + Heroic
-- 950 + Mythic Raid
-- Discord
-- Various raid addons

What we are looking for in a raider
-- A positive attitude
-- Solid attendance
-- A willingness to accept outside criticism - if required.
-- Internally motivated raiders, who strive to improve themselves.
-- Patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression.
-- Flasks/Pre-pots/food

If you're at all interested or have anymore questions please contact us by messaging anyone in the guild or me at bambam#1652.
We are Heroic focused and need a few more dps. How late is late night? We raid Friday & Saturday 8-11pm EST. We have no problem teaching you the fights and helping you gear if needed.

TL;DR:
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Progressing into Heroic now. 11/11 N on our first raid together.
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS, Rogue, Ret Pally.
Gear requirements: None currently. It's easy to gear people up.
Contacts: NoHero#1606(BTag) / Brews#4531(Discord), Vollrath#1422
Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957116
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times, but you can find that on our website. More on the horde side can also be found here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300110762?page=1
[H] Tichondrius <Mythic Plus> Recruitment is an 11/11 H and 2/11 M. Currently we have a raid roster that is 90% solid but we would like to make some tweaks, improvements and players that have the ability to push our raiders to their edge to create a more competitive atmosphere.

We currently raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00 pm server (9:00 pm EST) to 9 pm server (12:00 am EST). Throughout the week we are continuously pushing mythic plus keys, and Raider.IO scores.

What we are looking for now you may ask? I’m glad you did ask! Currently we have different priorities.

HIGH
Holy Paladin
Holy Priest
Restoration Druid
Ranged DPS

LOW
Melee DPS
Tanks

Any and all highly qualified applicants will be considered.

Please either apply at http://mythicplus.proboards.com/ or add Plumpspoon#1836 or Jerry#1647 or Reminissions#11559 or Riykiu#1703 or Jentastic#1967.
Hello!

[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Forged by Fire was formed 5-9-2010 and still has been running with the same leadership. We are PvE raiding guild that enjoys raiding with mature group of players. We raid a very short schedule of 6 hours a week and we expect people to be able to make our times. When forged by fire is not raiding, you will find us on discord or playing other games as in (D3,Heros of storm etc)

Raid times(Invites @ 5:45pm(pst)
Friday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
Saturday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
With ALT raid on Sunday or Monday we have not decided yet

Current Recruitment
Range DPS
Melee DPS

Progression:
11/11(N)

What we expect from you
1) To have a working microphone and being able to talk on discord
2) To be able to pull your own weight
3) To have the mods that are needed for raiding
4) Being on time

What you can expect from Forged by Fire
1) Mature guild
2) Doing stuff after raids or before raids
3) Drama Free
4) Guild that provides food/flask etc to our raiders

Guild Master Malvagio - evilmage18#1867
Guild: Juice Crew(US-Thrall)

Faction: Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Cleared: Leadership has clear 6/11M

Recruitment Contacts: Shazi (Jyster#1842) , Felwyne (Jerst#1698) , Snew (Vorph#1848) , rhakhan (bryan#1177),

Needs: Open recruiting, in the process of rebuilding with solid core of players that plan to progress and continue raiding during BFA.

We are looking to build our ranks with people who are liked minded and want to raid more than just the normal side of things. The 15 of us we have currently have all clear 6/11M and are looking to have a good time progressing through the next 5 bosses and into BFA.
<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Raid spots are all available.
Also LF a good Raid Leader.

Btag: Dyami#11881
Discord: Dyami#5006
Hello Kreanth,

I am the Guild Leader of a newer guild formed on 12/3/17 called <Reforged> on Anvilmar/Undermine, as we are a newer guild, we are just getting a stable solid core together and it's going very well, i would love to have you both.

We are a social/friendly with a progressive mindset, we have about 7-10 real solid regulars amongst about 30 accounts and looking to build on that number. We could use steady,reliable people and we would be golden. Please let me know either way if you are potentially interested or not, i would love to chat with you and give you any information you may wish. HMU Revan#1421

Thanks,
Selestia
What time zone are you in/what does late night mean to you?

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 9/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
The Casual Elites: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdQR4OnpjP

We're a close knit and professionally-play-styled group of friends who are looking to fill in the gaps in our core raid team with some mature, capable, efficient, and intelligent players. All are welcome to join the guild, but core raid applicants must meet minimum requirements for consideration. The guild is new, as we dropped onto the server around mid-February (with level one characters). However, our core members are all already above 920 iLvL, and we've done a full clear of ToS normal with some pugs this past weekend.

Raid times are Wed/Mon, from around 9:00/9:30pm until as late as the group wants to go (normally at least midnight). We're going to begin working on our Antorus progression soon, and would like to clear the normal instance and begin working on Heroic once our gear is there.

We do use Discord.
Hi there,
It sounds like our guild, Defenders of the Pass on Eldre’thalas, may be of interest to you.

We are one of the oldest guilds on our server, in existence since Classic. I describe us as a community that also raids versus a raiding guild. We stress real life comes first, regularly scheduled guild activities, and are comprised of a number of couples/people with family considerations.

Among our regular guild events are “Mythic Monday’s”, Timewalking runs, and raids on Tuesday/Thursday. We are very proud to have cleared each raid tier while it is current this expansion and have pushed into Heroic content. Raids start at 9 pm eastern/8 pm central time and run approximately 90 minutes in order to accommodate real life obligations of our members.

Feel free to contact an officer in game for more information or apply at http://dotp.guildlaunch.com. It is also possible to be added as a battle tag ID friend and join us as “guests” for our events.

We hope to hear from you - regardless, best of luck in your search for an in game home.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
03/04/2018 05:36 AMPosted by Kreanth
we have been playing for a while and are looking for a guild that plays late night raiding and mythics + as well.
we have experience up to nighthold and most mechanics on Antourus normal. we are looking for a guild that is willing to teach us so we can reach further and maybe even venture into heroic or more; also we are willing to switch servers if necesary and looking for a guild that is willing to teach us to play our classes better.

Hey,

My name is Dogtag and I am the Recruitment Officer for the Guild, Hordes of Chaos.

I was reading over your post and I beleive that our Guild would be a good fit for you two.

We've been together for well over ten years now. We have been raiding every Friday and Saturday night since WotLK expansion.

I'll post a link to our Guilds Recruitment Thread at the bottom of my post. If you have some time please give it a read through. It goes into detail about who we are, what we're about and what we have to offer our members.

My BTAG is at the bottom of the Recruitment Thread. Feel free to send me a Friend Request. Or you can comment on our Recruitment Thread. Which ever is easier for you.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,
~Dogtag

Guild Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759360312
Hello Kreanth and company,

I'd welcome an opportunity to talk with you about joining our guild over on Stormrage. We recently moved to there due to it being an high population alliance heavy server. We're re-building the guild to prepare for BFA, but also we're looking to continue raiding Antorus 2 nights a week on Tue/Thu from 10p-1a EST. We run mythic+ keys and are looking for active players that want to be part of creating a successful and enjoyable guild. I'm an older player myself and have been playing/raiding since Vanilla days.

Here is the link to our guild recruitment page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957498

If after viewing all the info there you'd like to speak further, please don't hesitate to contact me on BNet @ Karlmic#1834.

Thanks - Karl
Operators are currently recruiting all classes. We are still currently in the process of transferring to Tichondrius due to a dead server. Our goal is to finish this expansion off strong and start preparing for Battle Of Axwroth.

Players we are looking for are Adult laid back and dedicated experienced players. We do not expect you attend every raid but would like a consistent play time. We don't want your experience in game to feel like a 2nd job we want the most of what you play the game for, and that's to have fun with a enjoyable atmosphere. And we also only raid 2 days a week and have a alt run/fun day on Monday. We consistently run mythic+s daily

We are currently 11/11 heroic and 1/11 mythic. This does not reflect our experience in raiding due to a dead server and lack of PvE players on that server. The better experience you have the better off progressing together we will be. If you are interested add beowulf#1342 and we will communicate further and I'll be glad to answer any questions you have :)

*** RAID TIMES AND DAYS ***

MONDAY FUNDAY
TUESDAY 9PM-12AM EST
FRIDAY 9PM-12AM EST
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 950+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hi there
<Aspirants of Asgard> LFM active players and reliable DPS (esp boomkin, feral, mage, warlock, dk) and 2 healers for Antorus (940+) 11/11N, 7/11H and into BFA. All interested raiders will be considered. Raid nights Sat & Sun, 6-9pm PST. Send and in game message or add me to bnet Ralana#1908 and lets chat!