970 + Blood DK LF 2 Day M Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a decently progressed 2 night mythic raid team. My current team raids 3 days a week and due to RL that schedule is becoming harder to adhere to.

What I am looking for:

1. Community - Even though I am only looking for 2 night progression team I would also like a fairly active guild when not raiding. I have a few alts I enjoy playing and would love a team to play them with.

2. Progression - Must be at least 4/11 M but would prefer 5/11 + as I don't really feel like taking a huge step back in progression.

3. Adults - I am an older WoW player and I would prefer to be around mostly adults 20's and 30's.

My Legion Progression:
a. EN - 7/7 M (CE)
b. ToV - 3/3 H (AotC)
c. NH - 4/10 M (AotC)
d. ToS - 6/9 M (AotC)
e. ABT - 5/11 M (AotC)

My Availability:
Sun - Thurs 9 pm - 1 am EST

I am posting on an alt to avoid any kind of drama with my current raid team. Please reply to this post and include your BTag and I will hit you up and provide logs and all that stuff.

Thanks for taking the time to read.
Hello Totesmgoats,

I will keep this short and sweet. Dinosaur Cowboys is an 8 hour a week guild composed of ex hardcore raiders, now mostly working professionals. We have raiders that perform at a very high level, and want Mythic kills without having to give up 12-20 hours a week.

We are currently 10/11M Ant

We are located on Sargeras Alliance.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8pm to 12:00 am est.

Due to only raiding 8 hours a week, we take our time very seriously. We get things done. Everyone comes prepared and ready to go.

If you have any questions please feel free to add the btags or send tells to any of the officers in charge of recruiting.

In-game: Thiich@Sargeras
Battle-tag: Oldcastle#1144

http://www.dinosaurcowboys.net/

Come get your Mythic boss kills without a hardcore schedule!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Thiich
Thanks Thiich,

Sadly, on Thursday's the earliest I can make it is 9 pm EST :(.

Cheers.
Hey there! I saw that you are looking for a two night raiding guild, but was wondering if you would be open to three nights depending on the nights and the guild. I am looking to add a BDK to my roster! I'm recruiting for a core spot. Feel free to add me.

Probably Naked is a 8/11M Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer.

We use a loot council system to fairly distribute gear based on Attendance, Performance, Size of Upgrade, and Tier Bonuses to decide what is going to give the raid as a whole their best shot at efficient boss killing. This is a Mythic Progression Guild, not a Loot Progression Guild. Check that you can make our raid times!

Raid Times:
Wednesday 7:30-10:30 CST
Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST
Sunday 7:30-10:30 CST
(90%+ Attendance Required)

We use Discord for all communication during raid times and for playing other games together. This is more like a community of competitive players rather than just a login-for-raid guild.

Currently Looking for:
Hunter, Blood DK, Mage, Warlock, Boomkin

All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.

To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:
Kleio#1976 - Guild Leader
smartblonde#1399 -Recruitment Officer
Iwipeontrash@11300 - Raid Leader
Edited for day and time availability
Still looking for mythic raid team
Any 2 night raid groups need a tank?
Still looking for 2 night raid team to finish out mythic ABT with.
Hit me up on btag so we can chat more.

Itsmytime#11594