9/11M 973 Tank/Dps Druid LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Due to my guild recently breaking up I am in search of a guild with similar progression in need of any of the 3 specs.
I am looking to raid any day of the week 8-12 est.
I am currently on Bleeding Hollow Horde side but would server transfer for the right fit and even consider faction changing.
If you would like to know more of my previous tier progression or look at my logs you can reach me through bnet. Monkybizz#1985
<Freelance> is a mythic raiding Alliance guild on US Proudmoore.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Freelance is a group of friends that share a common vision: a skilled, open and constructive progression raiding environment. We take raiding seriously and progress adamantly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – enjoying our time and creating an enjoyable place for everyone to improve and grow in play and in person.

Freelance has three main raid nights per week – Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST (8:30-11:30 EST). In addition to our Mythic team, we sell heroic clears within the realm to generate guild revenue and organize speed clears of lower content for Artifact Power on off nights. Many of our players alt around every other night of the week and/or enjoy challenging themselves with high level M+ keys. We believe that a guild is much more than its raiders and is strongest when its players work together no matter the toon, time or task!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message anyone in Freelance, or add one of us below:
Compy - Raid Leader (Compy#1134)
Stareana (Solidflash#1444)
Zoenya (Tyranica#11436)
Ariennye (Betherix#1150)
Slipadina (Slip#1269)
Still looking.
We spoke earlier but in case you still need a guild......

Probably Naked 8/11 Mythic wed/thur/sun 8:30-11:30pm EST

New week and I'm still searching.
Vice [H] Chogall is recruiting a tank for a core spot.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

Add Gub#1148
I'll get back to you Giblin.
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Hpally and Melee dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
Ele Shaman

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Hey, our times line up well. Hope to hear from you if your open to alliance?!

<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players.

High Priority for a:

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 9/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
Are you looking for a well established adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who enjoy playing WoW at a high level with high caliber people? If so, <Freelance> may be the home for you!
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community.

This team has been rocking it since nighthold and are looking for more folks to help finish off the tier! Cutting edge is right in our sight!

Team Umbra is LFM! 8/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST

Current High Interest in: Healer/Ranged DPS(Ele Shaman/Boomkin) (Tank/Heal OS's a big plus) Will consider exceptional melee dps also Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me @Novar#11553 or our team lead Magic @holylazers#1199 if you want to chat more!
Heya. We're looking for a Healer and RDPS for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M. We'll gladly take a role swapping tank too.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748 if you're interested. I added you too.