[US/Stormrage/A] 967 WW LF dungeon/raid guild

Guild Recruitment
967 WW monk, 7/11M with a mix of roles used (mistweaver/windwalker). I also have a score of a bit over 2500 on mythic+ (been slackin', for sure). I have 5 other max level toons at 930 or so (priest, warrior, death knight, shaman, warlock), though they have lower time investment and thus only a handful of leggos each, rarely BiS.

I'm looking for a guild that does a mix of keystones and mythic raiding, but I'm less worried about mythic progression and more worried about doing it for mastery. Barely squeezing through fights then not revisiting them feels bad. The search for mastery is also why I enjoy mythic+, since it can just keep pushing higher (in theory). I also would like the guild to be one where at least some people are online *outside* of raid hours. You know, for keystones and such.

For those curious, I left my previous guild because they recruited me with the promise of rekills/loot after 2 weeks, but as soon as that trial period was over decided to extend the lockout for a minimum of 2 new boss kills (after I had already helped them with 2 new kills including an extended lockout). This meant probably 4+ consecutive weeks with no rekills. That's their prerogative, and mostly a case of unfortunate timing for me, but spending a month getting 1 kill a week is not my idea of fun. I'd literally rather pug heroic :(. I left just after weekly raid, so they had 4+ days to replace (and a bench with which to do so).

I concede that there may not be a mastery-focused guild out there for me, in which case I'll just look for a guild with a fun community and stick to pugging. I simply don't have the drive to recruit/maintain my own guild XD. Especially at this point in the expansion.
Hello Kara,

I know we don't meet your mythic ready guild requirement. But if you're interested in helping a re-building guild on your realm, I'd welcome an opportunity to talk with you about joining our guild on Stormrage. We recently moved to there due to it being an high population alliance heavy server. We're re-building the guild to prepare for BFA, but also we're looking to continue raiding Heroic Antorus 2 nights a week (Tue/Thu 10p-1a EST). We run mythic+ keys and are looking for active players that want to be part of creating a successful and enjoyable guild going into BFA.

Here is the link to our guild recruitment page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957498

If after viewing all the info there you'd like to speak further, please don't hesitate to contact me on BNet @ Karlmic#1834.

Thanks - Karl
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.