976 Warrior 9/11M DPS LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone:
7pm-12pm Central. Sun-Thursday. 3 Nights, interested in doing 4 nights for first few weeks of the tier.

2. Faction preference:
Horde only. Any server.

3. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
Hardcore/semi-hardcore. I'm competitive, and strive to be the best player I can possibly be. I look up strats, I look up logs. I find out the problem and optimize the solution. I want to get cutting edge achievements, and to get them before the content gets outdated. Overall, I want to be the player who you want to bring into the raid.

4. Current progression/experience:
9/11M. Looking for a guild that's somewhere close to that and that is committed to finishing the tier, as well as that's beginning to plan for BFA

5. Recent logs (if available):

6. Contact info:

7. Anything else:
You can check out my stream for VODs of my UI and gameplay: https://www.twitch.tv/tidal_stream/videos/all
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.
Optional Friday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 9/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:

Here's our guild site:

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Hpally and Melee dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
Ele Shaman

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Karma is a progressive weekend raiding guild on Horde US-Kil'Jaeden. With 9 Years of Raiding History!

Currently 10/11M

Karma's core raiders have been together for years. The guild is built around like minded people wanting to progress through heroic modes in a timely, and enjoyable fashion. We do not tolerate Drama or loot whoring. Loot is handled in a very fair loot counsel.

We are strictly looking for players with previous and current heroic experience during current raid tiers. It must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule. We also expect attendance to be high, punctuality, and that you not only understand your class but are able to adapt to new boss encounters quickly.

We have a 2 day a week raiding schedule. We do NOT add extra days.

Raid Times:

Friday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 12:00am Central Time
Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00am Server Time or 8:00pm - 12:00am Central Time

Current Roster Spots Open:

RDPS: Mage/Warlock
HPS: All Classes

**Always accepting applications for exceptional players**

Traits we desire in our Raiders:

Progression-oriented: You focus on the bosses we have yet to kill, not bosses we have killed but have not gotten the cute achievements for.

Experience and Skill: You have a strong knowledge of your class and do your own research in order to perform at the highest level possible, even on your worst of days.

Gear: You have all your gear enchanted and gemmed optimally.

Punctuality: You show up on raid days 30 minutes early to do your preparation so we can start on time and finish on time.

Communication: You are able and willing to speak up loud and clear when the time calls for it.

Consistency: You have a solid enough schedule that you can show up to all the raids and also a good enough connection that you can stay online for the full duration.

Drive and Dedication: You are always willing to put in that extra attempt following an extremely close wipe.

Tolerance and Patience: You do not mind being switched out for progression when your class or spec is not as desirable as another. (I.E Boomkin's and warlocks being traded for Arcane mages or Rogues on Heroic Spine.)

Positive Attitude: You are not easily demoralized and can handle long hours of progression and countless wipes. You also step up to your own mistakes (remember, logs do not lie).

Traits we simply do not desire:

Players with no relevant raiding experience.

Players who cannot admit their own mistakes, or learn from them in a timely manner.

Players who are more focused on non-progression aspects of the game.

Players who whine or quit when the going gets tough (and it will).

Please contact us in game with any other questions/concerns.

Apply here:

GM: Tenkachi (Battle Tag: Ice#1884)
Hey Tidal,

I'm from Guiles Theme Song on Mal'Ganis. We are 11/11M - US 109. We raid tues/wed/thurs from 7:45pm-11pm EASTERN (that's 6:45-10pm CENTRAL). I know thats about 15 mins earlier than the time you mentioned but if you can somehow make it work then maybe we'd be a good fit for you.

I sent you a friend request, accept it and we can talk more if you'd like.

Seksor#1906 is my btag as well.
Still searching!
Hey Tidal,

We’re 11/11M and raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm PST.

We have a strong, competitive roster that we’re looking to bolster going into BFA. If you’re looking for a good raiding atmosphere that focuses on efficiency and maximizing our limited raid schedule we might be a good fit for you. We don’t do splits or add days, our progression is purely off our 9 hour schedule.

Check out the recruitment discord. = )

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

Reawaken a Cutting Edge 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Healer
1-2 DPS

**Exceptional players still please apply**

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ