970 MW Monk 8/11M EXP LFG

Guild Recruitment
i'm 970 MW Monk, I haven't Mythic raided in the last 2ish months. Quit due to some IRL stuff, now i'm looking to raid again.

Completed 6/11M before quitting then helped a friends guild about a week ago to clear Vari on my alliance shaman to get 8/11M. Both logs are listed below.

I am currently on Illidan and was previously on Mal'Ganis. Willing to transfer for the right guild.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/ryloo#rankingmetric=hps

Reply here or contact me on battle.net

Bnet: kyloo#11566
Heya, we're looking for 950+ Healer and RDPS for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M. Logs are nice, if you have them, please share.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748 if you're interested; I added yours.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Vice [H] Chogall is currently recruiting a healer for a core spot.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

Add: Gub#1148
<New Lunar Republic> 8/11M is looking for a healer for our Core mythic raid group.

Raid days are Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST. Our guild has been around for 8 years now, and is ultimately just looking for skilled dedicated players, who are looking for a long term home to finish out the tier with.

I added your battletag - If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to ask. Kuroluna#1478
I'm working on building a new raid group atm (my other two are 11/11M and 10/11M w/47% on M Argus respectively) and this one also raids weekends. Not sure if that would be of interest to you. = )

Sat/Sun 9pm-12 EST 5/11M, 7% wipe on M Imonar.

The current raid leader is 10/11M but I'm working on shuffling the roster around for a more long term goal through BFA. I'd like the group to compete with my existing 6 hour team on M Argus atm (they raid Fri/Sat).

Sieara#6473 (discord) or you can try and add me on btag Sieara#1968 but it may be full. Thanks!

- Recruiter for Synthesis & Synthesize of Turalyon
Reviving a guild that started almost 10 years ago on a new server. We have mythic experienced people ranging from 7/11M Ant to 2/11M Ant. In addition we have players with CE in previous legion tiers. The goal is to get CE every tier and build toward BFA.

Cleared Normal and Heroic Antorus in first raid cycle - 2/22/18
3/11M with a few people missing

Raid Schedule:
Main Raids Wed/Thurs 6:30pm-9:30pm PST (9:30pm-12:30pm EST) - may consider a third raid night in the future.
Loot Council:
Loot awarded based on performance, attendance, and who will benefit the most.
-Round out roster for Mythic Ant and build towards BFA - CE is the goal every tier. Talent of applicants will determine pace.
-PvP focused players welcome
-Mythic Plus focused players welcome
-Competitive raid environment with a limited schedule
-Be willing to take criticism, but not being toxic
-Players that prioritize mechanics

My Experience:
-Raid Lead/GM from BC-Cataclysm - Completed all content on hardest difficulties
-Notable in Legion - CE Gul'dan, 8/9M KJ, 7/11M Ant but previous guild stopped raiding

Core: High level experienced players looking for efficient progression in a shorter raid commitment.

Recruiting: ***Openly recruiting all for BFA***

Antorus Needs:

High: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Moonkin, Warlock
Medium: Strong Ranged DPS, Flex Healer, Flex Tank, WW Monk
Low: Drama

Even if your class or spec is not listed, we encourage you to contact us anyway. More detailed list on wowprogress.

Add me if you want to chat:
Guild Master: Xantoniel#1517
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players.

High Priority for a:

MW Monk

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 9/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
Are you looking for a well established adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who enjoy playing WoW at a high level with high caliber people? If so, <Freelance> may be the home for you!
Current Tier Progression: 11/11 Normal Antorus 11/11 Heroic Antorus 9/11 Mythic Antorus

Hello, this is Krèeg from <Just Outgear it>, a Horde guild on Zul'Jin. Currently, we are in need of strong DPS who can compete with our current roster and understand the meaning of raiding. Down below is what we are in need of at the moment

Recruitment Needs (not necessarily in order of need):

High Needs:
Havoc Demon Hunter
Boomkin (Resto OS)
Resto Druid
Shadow Priest
Mistweaver Monk

Note: Players of a high caliber should consider applying, regardless of spec/class.

Our raid schedule is as follows(players are expected to be on time):

Tuesday 8:15-11:15 PM EST
Wednesday 8:15-11:15 PM EST
Thursday 8:15-11:15 PM EST

Attendance: In order to minimize bench spots and form a cohesive team that can work together, we expect 100% attendance. At the same time, we understand that real life commitments and emergencies can arise, and should a situation like that occur, we understand and just ask that you keep us in the loop so we can keep the guild progressing as a whole.

If you feel like we may be a fit for you, please submit an application at http://justoutgearit.enjin.com and feel free to add any of the below BattleTags to get in contact with a recruiter, officer or GM. Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Kraig#1462 (Guild Master)
We would love to add a MW to our roster!

<Warforged> 6/11 Mythic on Moon Guard is looking for skilled players, our raid days are Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12pm Eastern with optional weekend alt runs

We are looking for Select Melee, Rdps, Heals, and exceptional players with logs.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add my battletag: (or alternatively, discord name)
B1n4ryk1lla#1731 (Discord: b1n4ryk1lla#0982)

Recruitment post:
<FLIPSIDE KINGS> Is a mythic raiding guild with 10 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. We thrive on being progression oriented but having a great time doing it as a team.
Our group is much more than a raid team; playing other games together, running m+, pvp, alt raids, and generally just hanging out are part of what make this home.

Current Progression: 9/11M

Our Server cluster: Eredar/Gorefiend/Wildhammer/Spinebreaker

3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST, Weekend heroic raid (optional)

Contact me (Flips#1689) or in game (Flippersxd-Gorefiend) with any questions! [Can also be reached on Discord @ Flippers#8204],

We look forward to adding you to the team :)
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for new raiders!

Our weekend team is 5/11 mythic
Saturday and Sunday 6-9 Pacific
Looking for new healers!

Add me on btag if you're interested JordyPie#1970

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

Our expectations:
Be on time!
Be prepared!
Know mechanics or ask questions!
72+ traits, 925+, nether light unlocked
Willing to learn and progress in Mythic

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!

FYI - we are also have a heroic run this Thursday at 9pm server if you’re interested in trying us on for size.
H-Kil'Jaeden <F O O L S A V A G E> 8/11M
Recruiting: Ranged DPS for permenant starting spots (Warlock,Spriest,Boomy,Mage)
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 6-10 PST

*Pulls on Coven to 14%*

< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 9/11 Mythic ABT,, 7/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Healer: MW Monk and shaman

DPS: Boomkin, Mage,Lock, ele shaman and Rogue. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

5/11m ABT and 960 ilvl is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:

Dârkleaf | Dark#12125
Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206
Trey | shyglizzy#11257

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.

9/11Mythic Antorus

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on ALLIANCE Stormrage, US (PVE)

PM Raid Team (Evenings)
7:00pm - 10:00pm EST

Tanks: Closed

Healers: MW Monk, RShaman or Holy/Disc priest

Ranged DPS
High: All exceptional ranged dps considered.

Melee DPS
High: Frost DK, Havoc DH

We are a dedicated raid team and we are recruiting players of exceptional level. The guild has 3 raid teams. As a result of that, we have about 30-50 players online at all times. The guild is a very friendly, welcoming environment, and we are very active outside of raid times.

Please add Numerical or Mata to your BattleTag and fill out our application on our website.
***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (9/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Core Mythic)
Friday/Saturday10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Weekend Mythic Team 4/11m)

***Guild Info*** This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

Currently 9/11 mythic.

Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
9/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
Archim#1743 <---Me
<Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.

Currently Recruiting: Healer: Monk, Priest, Shaman
We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!
<Intent> on Proudmoore
We're looking for a talented healer.

Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am PST

Add Feloniouz#1114 or Vivienne#11343 if you'd like to chat.