964 Holy Pally 2/11M LF Latenight PST

Guild Recruitment
Hello All Due to my current guild burning out. Im looking for a new one to get Curve with.

Im 2/11M. Holy Pally with all my Legendarys 78 traits on my Artifact. Been playing him since BC. Do also have a Warlock Alt thats 2/11M.

Looking for a Late night guild that raids after 7pm PST on Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Im always on time, ready to go.

Looking for a more active guild too. Not just a bunch of raid loggers.
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Against the Grain> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Undermine/Anvilmar [A]. We are a group of friends and family that has been together for most of our time playing WoW, some of us since Vanilla. We are laid back and run Mythic+ throughout the week every week and are fairly active on our off nights with things such as RBGs, old content, arenas, and almost every other aspect of the game.

Our current raid nights:
Tuesday 7p-10p PST (9p-12a CST, 10p-1a EST)
Wednesday 7p-10p PST (9p-12a CST, 10p-1a EST)

Our current raid progression:
11/11H for 11 weeks
2/11M

Our current raid needs:
DPS of any kind (with a high priority to ranged, especially casters!), for core and backup spots
Healers for backup

If any of this pertains to you and you are interested, please feel free to send me a friend request on BattleTag @ Tarisant#1356, Discord @ Tarisant#1623, or in-game at Tarisant-Undermine. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 5/11M
-Recruitment Needs: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer| Warlock and Shaman DPS
-Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

MurlocSaints.com

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Bump
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Our raid times are close, if you can do 6:30pm pst start

Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA

Currently: 3/11M - LF more ranged and healer

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
Hiya! I'm not sure if we qualify as "late night" but we fit your days and times perfectly. :D Some info:

Repulsion is raid team 3 of the <Regency> guild on Mal'ganis. We're a veteran group of raiders, with a core that has been together since Cataclysm. We pride ourselves on having raiders from all walks of life that show up every week to have fun and kill bosses, and we're looking to add a few more to our family!

Progression:
5/11M ABT
5/9M ToS
5/10M NH
7/7M EN

Raid Schedule:
Tues / Wed, 9PM-12 CST

We use Discord for our VOIP, and RCLoot Council for loot. Both are required.

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to apply or get more information, get in touch via either of the following tags:
Battle.net: Deegurz#1485
Discord: Deegurz#4398
Hellooooooo Deznutzbb!

<Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
<Transcend>[H]
Antorus: 7/11M
We are a social and friendly 2 day weekday raiding guild two-night a week guild. Raid times are 10pm-1am CST Wednesday-Thursday (11pm-2am EST, 8pm-11pm PST).
We are currently looking for Ranged Dps, with high preference for Lock, and two core healers, especially Holy Paladin or Resto Druid, as well as any player with a DPS and Healing spec. We expect such players to have mastery of both specs and be willing to switch when needed on a per boss basis in mythic. Exceptional players of any class or roles will always be given consideration.

If you are interested in applying to our guild don't hesitate to contact one or more of our officers listed below through Battle.net.

Officers:
Kura#1606, val#12996
GM/RL: Nexhawk#1988
Real talk, outside of the generic guild recruitment posts, would really like to talk with you, if you are still available. We have an immediate opening for Hpally, and it looks like our times fit yours. You can either hit up one of the officers listed, or can reach me on mine as well, Zodiac27#1760. Hopefully we hear from you!
to the top
^
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Guid Policy:
We don't do trial runs, we are serious about our raid group and want commitment from every player.
If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
RC Loot Council is used.
We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

#battlenet // Discord
Palidans#1945
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
In need of a solid boomkin/ele shaman/warlock or a solid healer, on aggramar, most tier is going to warforge right now. 8pst/11pst fri/sat/sun

Team Umbra in Eternal Kingdom is recruiting, we are 9/11 mythic.

Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me @Novar#11553 or our team lead Magic @holylazers#1199.

If you're looking for a place that is social, you can get keys, do alt runs, etc. this is the place to be.
<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Antorus. We're currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

Come join our discord and chat with us (and run M+ if you're interested): https://discord.gg/CyQxss7

We're a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PST
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PST
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 9PM - 12AM PST

Who we're looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

OPEN TO ALL DPS RIGHT NOW
Specific Classes/Specs Needed:
Boomkin
MM/BM Hunter
Frost/Fire/Arcane Mage
Blood/Frost/Unholy DK
Guardian Druid
WW/BM Monk

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS and Tank players at this time.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
Wowprogress Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Disciples+of+Grey
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
10/11M Antorus

If you're interested in joining us, please add one or all the following battletags:

KirbyAu#1259 (GM/Myself)
hey Deznutzbb i think we might be what you are looking for add me @AzureEyes#1797 to talk !
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.