9/11M Shaman/DK/hunter LF 2Day

Guild Recruitment
Current guild just broke up. Looking to finish the tier and find a home for next expac. A little about myself:
- I have raided with World top 10 guilds such as Exodus, and US top 10 guilds for multiple expansions prior to going 2 day.
- I have 5 characters raid ready, predominantly being Ele/enh/resto shaman + Blood/frost DK.
-I have mained 4 char's in the past 2 tiers to accommodate the guild I was in.

Going forward I am 100% willing to play any class/spec the guild needs, and can play that class at a peak level.

Logs, upon request, and I can prove all of the above with vouches from players.

I am only looking for a 2 day guild that raids monday-Thursday.

Btag- zazey#1478
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 8/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
Hi Zazey,

If you would like to stay on the server, I offer similar raid times to your current guild and we are always looking for good people :)

Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a preference towards DK, Rogue, Mage, Ele or Hunter and an excellent Hpally
EndGame - 9/11M Illidan US [H] is a semi-hardcore guild actively working on Mythic progression 2 nights a week. We are currently looking to recruit skilled players for Legion Content.

Raid Times: Monday/Tuesday 8:30-11:30 CST, with Thursdays and Fridays serving as an optional nights for Heroic/Normal Clears/alts or additional progression.

This guild is ideal for a raider who wants to clear mythic content quickly, but isn't going for world firsts. We will still clear the content with plenty of time left in each patch, for mount farming, etc. Our core consists of long term mythic raiders who wanted to cut back on their required schedule and still want to clear content.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Death Knight DPS

Boomkin

Shadow Priest

Holy/Disc priest

Mage

But of course all exceptional dps and healers are welcome!!

Off Nights: Wednesdays/Friday/Saturday/Sunday (optional) are all used for Mythic + dungeons with the guild.

Mythic+ we expect to be cleared on a somewhat regular basis. Players should be focusing on clearing a 15 each week. Your artifact weapon should continue to be improved upon throughout each patch. We have lots of groups and members who want to run M+ during all parts of the day.

Loot Distribution: Loot is determined by a council of officers, with a focus on level of upgrade, attendance, and performance.

Contact Us: Interest and questions can be directed in-game to Haikuu or feel free to contact me via my btag: Alarand#1905
< Pseudonym > 9/11M, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Antorus Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still get progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on our server. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
Marksmanship Hunter
Restoration Druid
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Discipline Priest
Rogue

Medium Demand
Mage
Enhance Shaman
Windwalker Monk

Low Demand
Warrior
Death Knight

What We Expect

For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible.

Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on.

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.
<Improvise> 5/11m, Alliance, Greymane/Tanaris

Raid Times - 4 hr/week
Monday - 8-10 EST
Thursday - 8-10 EST

We are actively searching for a Blood DK and an Ele shaman who can play resto as our swing healer. With other spots of course being available to those who can earn them.

Please PM me if interested or if looking for any more information about our raid team, community, or guild in general
Bnet - lumi#11180
Disc - rip#5251

We are doing a heroic trial run tomorrow at our normal raid times as well!
I know you said two day but keep us into consideration!

Dishonored on Winterhoof is 7/11 mythic and looking for new raiders!

We raid Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-1030 pacific

Add me on btag if you're interested JordyPie#1970
We are two day, on Mythic Aggramar ~25%, and need a tank as soon as possible. Feel free to add me Reebokpumps#1274
H-Kil'Jaeden <F O O L S A V A G E> 8/11M
Recruiting: Ranged DPS for permenant starting spots (Warlock,Spriest,Boomy,Mage)
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 6-10 PST

*Pulls on Coven to 14%*

-DISCORD
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

Our expectations:
Be on time!
Be prepared!
Know mechanics or ask questions!
72+ traits, 925+, nether light unlocked
Willing to learn and progress in Mythic

#battlenet // Discord
Palidans#1945
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!

FYI - we are also have a heroic run this Thursday at 9pm server if you’re interested in trying us on for size.
Server: Area-52
Progression: 9/11M AtBT, getting to p3 on Agg - need cleanup p3
Loot Rules: Loot Council
Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST (optional Thursday runs, and we do not extend)
Trial period can last anywhere between 1-3 weeks.

Bnet: aedslol#1114 (recruiting officer), Hugglez#1752 (GM, also handles recruitment)
Discord: Aedslol#5726, Huggles#2537

More info and guild history/about us located at our recruitment link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256130
***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (9/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Core Mythic)
Friday/Saturday10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Weekend Mythic Team 4/11m)
***Guild Info*** This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 9/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Carried> 9/11M
Carried is reopening recruitment to help us finish out Mythic Aggramar and Argus and get ready for BFA! We only raid 2 nights a week but we are competitive on our server and we clear mythic contentefficiently. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.)

About Us:
We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. This includes consumables, required addons, class understanding, proper itemization, etc. The loot system we use is loot council.

We are Currently looking for exceptional DPS to round out our raiding core! Ranged DPS preferred but all considered!
Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday
8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time)

If Interested apply at http://carried.wowhordes.com/ and Contact GM Wednezday#1133 or officers veltshmerts#1300 and Gondhi#1128
<Okay> Illidan 9/11 M

Tues & Thurs. 8:30pm-11:30pm CST(server)

Add me, let's chat
bear#1792
okay.gg
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11 Mythic ABT
-11/11 Heroic ABT
-11/11 Normal ABT
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (Medium Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (High Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Frost DK(Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)
-Elemental Shaman (Medium Priority)
-Mage (Any Spec - High Priority)

Healers:
-Mistweaver Monk (medium Priority)
-Disc Priest (medium Priority)
-Holy Paladin (medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer if you have any questions. (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game
Server: Area-52
Progression: 9/11M AtBT, getting to p3 on Agg - need cleanup p3
Loot Rules: Loot Council
Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST (optional Thursday runs, and we do not extend)
Trial period can last anywhere between 1-3 weeks.

Bnet: aedslol#1114 (recruiting officer), Hugglez#1752 (GM, also handles recruitment)
Discord: Aedslol#5726, Huggles#2537

More info, why we're recruiting certain classes, and guild history/about us located at our recruitment link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256130