[H] 232 Fury warrior Looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, i'm a fury warrior currently looking for a new home. I am 11/11 H Artorus. I prefer horde, and my availability is Saturday. Sunday, Mondays and Tuesdays after 7PM PST.

I am trying to get back into raiding, I have been pugging heroic and learning the fights.

Here is my last log:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PztLdcC4vJ3xFAYB#fight=5

Thank you.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid
Rogues, Warriors, Ret, and DH
Hunters and Boomkins

However if you feel you are exceptional player (proof with logs) feel free to contact us

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Weekends, Mondays and Tuesdays only please
Hey bud! Please give us a look, would be interested adding a warrior to our roster :D Add Az as well, she's always on!

Guild: <Velkyn Solaris>
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Sat & Sun: 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST, 11/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Azrael#11562, Decay#11494, Momojojo#1917, Havokz#11968
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Velkyn+Solaris
Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761976727
thanks havokkz
bump
bump
About Hallowed Ground of <Regency>
Hallowed Ground is one of several raid teams within <Regency> and has been together for four years. As a weekend mythic raid team, our focus is mythic progression without sacrificing the fun. We realize real life happens from time to time and we like to remain flexible with our raiders while also doing our best to push content with a limited 6 hours a week raiding schedule.
Progression
5/9M Tomb of Sargeras
5/11M Antorus
Raid Times
Friday & Saturday, 11:00pm-2:00am CST
Recruitment Needs
<Regency> has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.
For our most current roster needs, please visit our site: http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/

Death Knight - Frost/Unholy (hybrid preferred)
Demon Hunter - Havoc (hybrid preferred)
Druid - Balance (hybrid preferred)
Hunter - MM
Mage - Fire
Monk - WW (hybrid preferred)
Priest - Shadow/Disc (hybrid preferred)
Rogue
Shaman - Enhancement
Warlock - Affliction
Warrior - Arms/Fury (hybrid preferred)

*(hybrid preferred) denotes a desire for a viable multi-role player (DPS+heal spec, DPS+tank spec, etc. If applying as a hybrid, please include logs for both viable specs.*

If you think you'd be a good fit and are eager to join our team, please apply on our Discord <https://discord.gg/jetmdFy> and specify your interest in R05 Hallowed Ground. Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.
<Regency> Perks
- Large, active community (multiple raiding teams)
- Guildies always looking for M+ groups
- Active Discord chatting all day
- Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs
Contact
Raid Leader: Railyn#1634
Recruitment Officer: LeiaJade#1551
bump
Hi! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so we can talk :) Zeeli#11944
bump
bump
Guild:<FinalBoss>
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 7:00-10:00 EST
Current Progression: 11/11H 1/11 M ABT
Contacts: Cigbrew (server: eredar)
Battle net id : Lionsnot#1682
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765008252

add my btag if you wanna talk
We raid weekends come check us out!

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, but in a fun relaxed environment. Our raid times will be Fri-Sat 9-12 EST ish. The hours have yet to be decided, but we are raiding in the evening and finishing before 12:30 EST for sure.

We are currently accepting all classes for dps. With one position open for a healer pref Druid, Monk, or Shaman. We are also looking for one off tank who is willing to main dps while being open to tanking when needed.

What you'll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends), to just hanging out in discord.

If you would like to be a part of our community and blow up pixels for digital clothes/weapons, contact anyone below!

Enemey: Recruitment Officer
eneme01#1874

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1707
Hey Ugettahorns!

It sounds like my guild <Bullet Dodged> on Area 52 might be just the right fit for you! We're a group of friends that have been playing for years. After being burned by a few guilds ourselves, we've decided to make a guild the right way. While we are new as a guild, we have a lot of members with a vast amount of experience. We're going to take this experience into BFA to progress through mythic and become a Cutting Edge guild! We all love playing video games, WoW especially. There'll always be someone around to run content, play other games (we always decompress with some rounds of Overwatch after a rough raiding night), and provide support! If you'd like to learn more, check out our recruitment post at: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766916825#post-1

If you'd like to ask me some questions, here's my info:
Btag: ItzClavell#1125
Discord: ZayZay#0653

Best of luck in your search!
Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE) is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF July, 25 2018

Range - High
Melee - Very Low
Heals - High
Tank - Depends on the player

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

For the remainder of Legion, we will be seeking potentially hidden talent. If for whatever reason your raiding experience is less than exceptional (new player, family guilds, and etc.) this is an opportunity to prove yourself in order to join Mythic raids in BFA.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
- Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
- Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods, Angry Assignments (other class-specific addons may also be required).
- Discord voice chat client installed.
- Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. At Exodus we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off, so long as absences do not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply, Please apply at http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), Cathulu (Cathulu#1796) or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize.
I feel like you guys don't actually read the post, I can only raid during Sunday to Tuesday after 7PM pst
You did state that
I prefer horde, and my availability is weekends,

I do suggest u pick your day & times first and make it clear, then announce what kind of guild u are looking for. I was about to offer, but now i know u aren't for all weekends but only sunday - tuesday.
I fixed it, thanks