Arena Inflation

Arenas
I have been noticing over the past week a lot of players who can never get over 2400 etc getting it. How is glad currently only at around 2450 when it seems like literally everyone is over 2.4 right now
inflation starts going crazy at the end of the season

cutoffs usually go up really fast when theres a week left
02/18/2018 02:58 AMPosted by Nopinky
I have been noticing over the past week a lot of players who can never get over 2400 etc getting it. How is glad currently only at around 2450 when it seems like literally everyone is over 2.4 right now

Inflation is really not that high right now at all. If anything it feels like its deflated.
02/18/2018 02:58 AMPosted by Nopinky
I mean, I think this is pretty normal for this point in the season. That's not even high yet, as the 2 week notice hasn't even been announced... and we're at what? 14 weeks now, maybe longer? That's basically tied in length with any season so far. It's going to be far worse later on. These last two seasons, odds are you'll be seeing a lot of people snagging their 2.7k achievements, not just their 2.4k achieves. Hopefully it isn't WoD bad where you can get your 2.7k without getting glad though.
02/18/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Fox
These last two seasons, odds are you'll be seeing a lot of people snagging their 2.7k achievements
who here /firstseasonofxpac/ 2.7 raise yo hands
Oh noes, some new people are getting something out of arena outside of the like 12 people remaining at the top and their 5 alts. Sound the alarm, tweet Holinka or something, stop this madness !
tbh raise arena rewards to 3k plus cuz these NOOBS wont stop getting rewards
you guys are sweaty nerds
Better prune tabard and green enchant so all the plebs stay at 2k.
glad prolly gone be over 2700 this szn tho since its extended
can the two week just be announced so i dont que into the same team over and over
This thread seems very passive aggressive.
02/19/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Restless
can the two week just be announced so i dont que into the same team over and over

True.
02/18/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Griever
Oh noes, some new people are getting something out of arena outside of the like 12 people remaining at the top and their 5 alts. Sound the alarm, tweet Holinka or something, stop this madness !

-Does not want new people doing anything
-Screams PvP Is Dying

CHOOSE ONE COMMUNITY
Season ending now would be cancer.

S7 is last season of Legion. We're in s6.

BFA releases mid-September.

Arena season 7 = 7 months if season were to end today
02/19/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Haugs
Season ending now would be cancer.

S7 is last season of Legion. We're in s6.

BFA releases mid-September.

Arena season 7 = 7 months if season were to end today

I have no idea what they're gonna do, but I hope they tell us soon.
im sorry