927 Sub Rogue LF Active Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: 7PM-12AM EST Mon-Fri
2. Server preference: Balnazzar
3. Faction preference: Ally
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual
5. Current progression/experience: Off and On throughout Legion playing Healers. EN N and TOS N when it dropped and. I'm back now looking forward to BFA.
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: DuckMan225#1660
8. Anything else: I am reliable. Right now I've been doing a lot of PVP to pass the time. I can easily raise iLvl with the right guild motivation to do so.
Istabshyt,
I've dumped our general guild info below, but we may be a good fit for you on Kel'thuzad. We're casual and into PvP, and could definitely use another rogue in the guild. If you want to check us out before you server transfer or even if you don't want to server transfer, you're welcome to hang out with us on discord and run cross server stuff with us.

Guild Name: Guild of Thrones
Faction: Alliance
Realm (US/EU): US
Realm Type: PvP
Realm Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MT)/UTC-6
Battlegroup: US Nightfall
Progression: 1700’s
RBG Times: 8pm – 10pm
RBG Schedule: Sat/Sun

About:
We’re a casual guild with a focus on PvP. Which is not to say we will not do the odd bit of PvE. We just like the flexibility of PvP. We are not attempting to be hard-core or even semi-hardcore. Our goals are simply to work on getting better at PvP and enjoy the game. No one will give you crap here if you get wife or kid aggro. Real life is more important than WoW. Most of our members are active in the US evening and weekends. We are also open to cross-server members who want to check us out before they take the plunge or who'd rather stay a free agent. Hope to see you around!

Contact Info:
Btag: LuckyDan#11426
Discord: @Lucky Dan#2735
Guild Channel: https://discord.gg/PcneEU4
Thanks! I sent you a friend request.
Heya!

<CatchPhrase> is recruiting for Antorus & BFA. We are a new guild comprised of members from a guild that died a few months back from burn-out. We created this guild and are looking to raid into Antorus as well as continue into BFA.

At this moment we are recruiting all classes to fill our ranks.

We have a website with a mission statement: http://catchphrase.shivtr.com/forums - You can apply on there too.

We are located on Magtheridon within a server cluster which includes Anetheron, Alter of Storms & Ysondre. We are a Horde guild.

Our raid times are Tuesdays & Thursdays 7PM - 11PM Server (EST) & Sundays 2PM - 6PM Server.

You are also more than welcome to contact myself (RoboCat#11165) or Sideways#1204 (our raid leader) to speak further. Thanks!
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1.5 days a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. The half is an added optional day on Tuesdays to clear farm (normal or heroic depending on where we are on progression). Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856