975 9/11M DPS DK LF Guld

Guild Recruitment
Hi I'm a former top 50 US raider that had to take a step down from progression due to real life things, but now that they are dealt with I'm looking to step up into a more progressive raiding guild/environment.
I have excellent mechanical awareness,high dps output, and great knowledge of my class and all of its specs. I have EVERY legendary for all 3 specs and 75+ traits in each spec, I also have a 110 DH and Monk both with 75 traits and BiS legendary that are split/main swap ready.
I'm very flexible on days and times, so just leave your btag's and guild spam below or add me at Falicparum#11755 and I will get back with you ASAP.
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Ret Paladin

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Frost/Unholy DK
Enhance Shaman
Marks Hunter

Holy Paladin
Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
EndGame - 9/11M Illidan US [H] is a semi-hardcore guild actively working on Mythic progression 2 nights a week. We are currently looking to recruit skilled players for Legion Content.

Raid Times: Monday/Tuesday 8:30-11:30 CST, with Thursdays and Fridays serving as an optional nights for Heroic/Normal Clears/alts or additional progression.

This guild is ideal for a raider who wants to clear mythic content quickly, but isn't going for world firsts. We will still clear the content with plenty of time left in each patch, for mount farming, etc. Our core consists of long term mythic raiders who wanted to cut back on their required schedule and still want to clear content.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Death Knight DPS

Shadow Priest

Off Nights: Wednesdays/Friday/Saturday/Sunday (optional) are all used for Mythic + dungeons with the guild.

Mythic+ we expect to be cleared on a somewhat regular basis. Players should be focusing on clearing a 15 each week. Your artifact weapon should continue to be improved upon throughout each patch. We have lots of groups and members who want to run M+ during all parts of the day.

Loot Distribution: Loot is determined by a council of officers, with a focus on level of upgrade, attendance, and performance.

Contact Us: Interest and questions can be directed in-game to Haikuu or feel free to contact me via my btag: Alarand#1905
<Twelve Step Program> [5/11m] – Horde on Mal’Ganis

Who are we

We are a laid-back mythic guild progressing through Antorus. We take pride in being able to down bosses at a fast pace, without sacrificing the enjoyment of raiding. We joke around a lot, play other games on off nights (OW, league, pubg, etc.), talk !@#$ when we beat each other's parses, and most importantly -- slay big dragons for loot in an online video game.

Our goal is CE each tier, as we have high performing players.

Current Needs

We are looking to fill our mythic roster to continue progression within antorus. We currently have a few core spots open on our roster:

• 1 STR Dps
  • A MW Monk
  • Mage/Lock/Boomkin/Ele
  • Raid Times

Tu/Su/Mo || 8 PM CST - 11 PM CST (Server Time)

• 950+ ilvl
  • at least 11/11h
  • decent logs
  • or proven raiding history – gear catchup is very fast
  • ability to make attendance requirements -- no one likes to roll the dice with pugs.
  • Next Steps

If you meet the above requirements and want to learn more about the 12 Step ways, msg any of the below.

• Me: thickncreamy - discord: thickncreamy#4608 - bnet:thickncreamy#1748
  • Gio: Raid Leader - bnet: Aburnman#1533
  • Jon: GM -bnet: JonB#1490
  • Wowprogress

Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
    2/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    4/10M NH
    5/9M ToS
    Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
    We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
    Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
    Range DPS- (Any)
    Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
    Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
    Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
    <Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
    Legion Progression History:
    5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
    38% Imonar attempts after full 1st night of pulls.

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
    (Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
    (Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
    Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
    Not a bump, but I would love to be horde again because Belfs are my true love :3
    Def would like to talk to you...here's the spam :)

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 9/11M Antorus and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

In addition to main raid, we have an alt run, Friday, MTOS run (I will get that KJ kill!) and Sales. I hope you'll check us out and feel like chatting, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
    (H) <Solitude> is 5/11 M on Thall, looking for a few more exceptional dps to join us in further progression. We raid Tues/Thurs 9est-12est.
    Our discord is always active both on and off raid nights doing content of all sorts.
    I know 5/11 may be a bit lower than you are looking for but we were a cutting edge guild in NH and attempting to recruit and build our way back to that caliber.
    If any of this sounds interesting you can contact me at
    White#8146 (discord)
    Turtle#12473 (BNET)
    Immediate spot open for argus (45%) progression! Hit me up

<Red Dragon Society> 10/11M LATE NIGHT GUILD

Hey there Gm/Rl of RDS. Would love to chat. You can add me at Crazzyboots#11659

Raid Times - 10-130 PST mon-thurs

This is 100% a bump post.
    I also added some of you guys to btag
    Pre sleepy time bump?
    Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
    Current Progression: 5/11M 11/11H Antorus
      Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
      Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a preference towards DK, Rogue, Boomkin, Mage, Ele or Hunter. Also in need of an exceptional Holy Paladin
    Home from going outside bump
    If you want to stay Alliance, you can look at Velfs ;) Well, prolly not for the DK or the DH, but other classes!!

TCC is a relaxed mythic raiding guild aiming to become a CE guild on 6 hours a week of raiding. (We also do a Sunday Funday heroic clear that's optional.) We are curently 4/11M ABT and looking for a few DPS to shore up our roster and help us get where we want to be.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
    Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

We require a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

You can check us out here, and apply or contact us through bnet if you'd like more information. (You can apply here: http://bit.ly/tccraid)

Cercie#1790 - GM (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord info)
    r3con#4078 - Raid Lead (Discord info)
    Skeebo#1358 - (bnet) recruiter
    lil bump to the top maybe?
    <Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
    Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes, except tanks.

Loot Method:
    EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Continuum-Stormrage, Currently 9/11M 10:30pm to 1:00am EST Tue-Wed-Thu , Currently progressing on Aggramar as we speak.
    LF for a DK with good awareness to help manage the add part of this fight.

Hit me up if interested.
    <Warforged> 6/11 Mythic on Moon Guard is looking for skilled players, our raid days are Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12pm Eastern with optional weekend alt runs

We are looking for Select Melee, Rdps, Heals, and exceptional players with logs.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add my battletag: (or alternatively, discord name)
    B1n4ryk1lla#1731 (Discord: b1n4ryk1lla#0982)

Recruitment post: