Top 100 m+ hpal looking for mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi i will keep this simple, I am a top 100 NA mythic plus holy pally with 2/11m antorus experience along with past mythic raiding experience looking for a new raiding guild.

My availability is 7-11pm pacific Monday to Friday and AM raiding on Saturday and Sunday.

Any server, only considering horde at the moment
Thrillhouse#1644
++
++
++
++
Good morning,

I think our times are "almost" perfect for you. But overall I feel like this guild would be a good fit. Lots of players, many with 3k+ M+ scores who do mythic plus often while not raiding. We have several raid teams in our guild, all mythic, ranging from 2/11 to 9/11. Give us a shout if you're interested.

[H][Mal'Ganis] - Repulsion of <Regency> is Recruiting! (11/11 H, 5/11 M)

We are raid team 03 of <Regency>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders. Right now, our goal is to strengthen our roster for the remainder of Antorus and the start of BFA.

Our times: T/W 10PM-1AM EST Discord VOIP Required.

Our Main Recruitment Needs:

Heals (Any Class)
Strong DPS

Specs are very welcome to apply If your role is not listed but you are still interested I strongly implore you apply anyway, as all applicants are considered.

Bnet / Discord Contact:
Deegurz#1485 / Deegurz#4398
SuCk1t#1949 / Wladimir#9740
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
++
++
<Enigma> (8/11M) is a late night raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde. - Former US top 50
Recruiting for our MYTHIC AND HEROIC only weekend team.
Info:
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. We actively help our raiders to get their 15+ for the week.

We encourage growth and a fun atmosphere within our heroic runs, if you reach a higher level of greatness and are interested in our mythic team you're more than welcome to trial!

Currently recruiting:
Both teams;
Actively looking MAGE WE HAVE 0 MAGES Balance druids, currently have 0 dps Warriors.
Actively looking for healers. Disc/holy priest
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity.

Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Greatjnight#1838 Recruitment Officer (me)
Lion#12441 Heroic Team Lead

Schedules:
Heroic Team (Personal Loot until guild majority):
Friday: 08:00PM CST-11:30PM CST

Mythic Raid Team (Loot Council):
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Apply:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
You MUST state which team you're interested in within the extra info tab or you might be passed up for the opportunity you're looking for.

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Enigma> raid teams, we thank you for your time and interest.
++
If you are interested, reach out to us immediately. WE have a need for a paladin core spot for Argus progression, due to several raiders retiring.

[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Hpally and Melee dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
Ele Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Spriest

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
++
++
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 9/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.

*We currently need:*
-Moonkin
-Non Priest Healer
-Hunter
-Blood Capable DK for Aggramar
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
++
++
++
Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

just in case u were ok with alliance aswell =)

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9
++