966 MW/ 968 Fury warrior LF new home

Guild Recruitment

Time Zone for Play Time: Central Time Zone Any time after 6pm CST Monday-Thursday works great for me, Willing to go as late as required. Prefer to not have Main raid on Friday or Saturday, but i am willing to do alt raids or things of that nature during the weekend.

About me: I am a adult oriented player, as in no drama, friendly, focused looking for a CORE raid spot by earning It through good mechanic awareness and preparation. I have been playing World of Warcraft off and on for about 12 years. As of current I am 7/11M. I enjoy PVP content as well, I have a rank 1 gladiator and Regular gladiator from, WoD season 3.

What type of guild i am looking for: Friendly, Focused, Reliable as in not having attendance issues, and Great Leadership.

Why you may want me: Great attitude, coachable for area's of improvement, Can take constructive Criticism, Intimate class knowledge, a fun guy to chat with, I am a player who is always looking to improve on my skills and abilities. I have almost every single Cutting edge achievement available in the game. Multiple glad/rank 1 titles across various toons. I have consistent top 100 US raiding experience.

I am willing to do a vent interview, Application and or chat whenever.

My BattleTag: Shadowstorm#11757

Logs available upon request.

Thanks for taking a look and have a good week
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya depending on how much you wanted to scale back! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations.

We're sitting at 18 solid core raiders and plan is to use the remainder of the month to farm heroic while getting the team dynamics down! Check us out :)

Hey ackab

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional mistweaver or fury warrior for our roster. So it's up to you, which one you enjoy playing more.

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment, active players, and Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. we will mythic raid every tier after heroic is on farm

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)

Apply At

Or add us on Discord!
Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
03/03/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
03/03/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
03/03/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
03/03/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
03/03/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 4/11M
Raid Times: 5:30-9:30PM PST Sat/Sun
Needed: DPS/Healer

Come join Praetorian Guard! We are a laid-back group of reasonably obnoxious friends on Draenor-US that believe that a casual schedule shouldn't mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and will tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, HotS, Overwatch, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/
<Padlords> 9/11m on US Stormrage is looking to fill DPS/Healing spots immediately. Add me on btag if you want to chat. Gonzo#1399

3 day/9hr
03/03/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
03/03/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
I shall post the spew! Little bit of a back-up currently for you, but you never know

[A] <Magically Delicious> US - Stormrage | 3/11 Mythic, 11/11 Heroic Antorus is currently recruiting for Mythic! Needs are RDPS and HEALZ. However, anyone is welcome!

<Magically Delicious> is a transfer of core members from Emerald Dream to Stormrage in search of further progress. We have been on this server a ~month. In that time we have made quite the team with good acquaintances and friendships. 11/11 Heroic in our first week. Having finally obtained the members to consistantly do Mythic content, in 3 raid days, 9 hours, we have gone 3/11 Mythic with High Command under 15% 3 times.

Tues / Wed 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
(soon to start) Optional Sat Heroic 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
Led by: Daboomsta / Luulian
Required Addons: RClootcouncil & Angry Assignments

We have been a semi-hardcore raiding guild formed of members from various areas of life to, among other things, progress through Mythic raiding. Our goal is to push for the best performance while finding enjoyment in the challenge.

To make sure we maintain steady progression as a guild, core slots will be competitive. This means the following will earn a spot on the bench:

+ Poor performance
+ No-say-no-show
+ inconsistent

This goes for everyone, regardless of position in the guild. All we ask is that you give us a proper warning preferably a day before the said raid. Remember, any of those issues do not only effect you but 19 other players. Take note on certain fights it may be more beneficial to bring a different class which would lead to a temporary bench for the sake of progression.

While on the bench, not only would we prefer you being reachable, you should be keeping up with fights we as a guild are progressing through. If nothing else occurs, such as a needed replacement, once bosses are put on farm, benched players and new trials will be given a chance to step in. This allows you the opportunity to show you deserve that spot.

On top of pushing Mythic, we would like to have a positive and welcoming environment where all our players interact outside of raid. This could include actives inside or outside of WoW. Additionally, if there is any event you would like to make or schedule, more than likely WoW related, feel free to message me or any officer to see if we can help you promote it!

If you are interested in joining feel free to visit or contact below:

Discord: https://discord.gg/k7Znh8d
If interested in Mythic raiding, please visit: Raiding > applications

Direct PM:
+ Tylown#1117
+ LAZZY#1764
+ jacksabib#1923
03/03/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
03/03/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Ackabimbooch
do you have any current raid logs that we can see?
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ