11/11M alt LF weekend raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
11/11M alt looking for a weekend guild to raid with. Getting bored of one night clears. I have multiple toons i can raid on, but i prefer either mage or boomkin. Horde only. Please be atleast 7/11M. Add me to btag if interested. Joe#1816

List of toons:
I added you, let's chat. Would like to know what you are looking for in a weekend guild.

guild spam below link:

<Axiom Logic> is a Weekend Raiding Guild and are now recruiting raiders for our Mythic Progression. We have a solid core of raiders who have been together since MOP & throughout the expansions, have picked up more friends along the way. We pride ourselves on doing the best we can without the need of being elitists. Many of us have a busy life outside of the game & we look forward to hopping online to meet up and kill bosses. We are social within ourselves and like to keep a low profile.

We are currently recruiting for Mythic Antorus (0/11) starting soon,(11/11) N Antorus the Burning Throne (11/11) H . Antorus the Burning Throne. We are looking for more solid DPS, Heals ahttps://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1011639/nd Back up Tank who know their class well & won't fail on simple mechanics.

We invite you to join us, and see what you can bring to the group. If you are looking for a guild you can feel secure in, message anyone in guild or message bambam#1652

Raid Times - Eastern
-- Friday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (Alt Run) Optional
-- Saturday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
-- Sunday - 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

- 0/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne
- 11/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne
- 11/11 Normal Antorus the Burning Throne
- 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
- 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras
- 10/10 Heroic Nighthold
- 10/10 Normal Nighthold
- 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
- 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor
- 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare
- 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare

--- We will consider ALL specs and classes ---

---Currently Recruiting

-- All Ranged Classes, Back up Tank w/ DPS off Spec and 1 Healer / DPS preferably a Resto Shaman.

- Any good DPS Class and that knows their class well.

Basic Requirements
-- 920 + Normal
-- 930 + Heroic
-- 950 + Mythic Raid
-- Discord
-- Various raid addons

What we are looking for in a raider
-- A positive attitude
-- Solid attendance
-- A willingness to accept outside criticism - if required.
-- Internally motivated raiders, who strive to improve themselves.
-- Patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression.
-- Flasks/Pre-pots/food

If you're at all interested or have anymore questions please contact us by messaging anyone in the guild or me at bambam#1652.
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary.

Recruitment Needs:
Healer & Dps/Healer hybrid
DPS: Mage, Shaman, Boomkin

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Antorus – 11/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H

PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
<Omnipotent Psychosis> is currently recruiting for our 6/11M raid team.
Mandatory: Fri/Sat 830-1200 EST
Optional: Tues/Weds normal/heroic clear 830-1200 EST

MW monk

Havoc DH

Apply at: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG or send a Btag request to an officer below

For more information refer to https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Omnipotent+Psychosis 955 ilevel minimum with at least weapon rank 75 and some Mythic Antorus experience. Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm EST to push for +15 chests/gear.

We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. If you are a dedicated player looking for an active Mythic raiding guild, this is the place for you. If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader
Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
Alezaurora#1625 Bnet
<Duh Winning> on Ner'Zhul (horde)

We are 5/11 Mythic, raid Friday and Saturday from 830-1130 Central. Also do an optional heroic night on Wednesdays at the same time, and normals throughout the week. Mythic+ is a daily occurance. We are a solid group of friends who value attitude and fun over progression, but still get things done. Most of us are in our late 20's and 30+, and as a result, there's an abundance of bad dad jokes and terrible puns :)

We have several people in our roster who come from situations like yours. 11/11M, and fortunately good friends of ours, so part of our weekend team on alts :)

Hit me up in game, Arveldis#1278
still lookin
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking to add some DPS to our main team!

We are 6/11 Mythic with 8% on Kingaroth.
Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-1030 Pacific time

Any DPS is needed. Preferably WW, Fury Warrior, Ele Sham, or Boomy.

Add me on Btag if interested!
still lookin