949 Blood Death Knight LF H/M Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm a Blood Death Knight that is looking for a spot as a tank (and only tank) in a guild that raids 2-4 nights a week, between Monday-Thursday with at the minimum 10/11 Heroic progression as that is my current progression into Antorus. I would prefer to raid as early as 7:30pm to as late as 11:30pm EST and with a guild that has progression as their focus and a strive to help/encourage their members to improve as i always work on ways to do exactly that.

I have experience raiding in Warlords of Draenor as a Guardian Druid and managed to get 4-5/13 Mythic kills before the guild turned very toxic and caused me to quit until early legion. Since then i have been on and off with playing as i didn't find a class i enjoyed, from balance druid, to fury warrior, until i finally found the love of my life, a blood death knight. And i also managed to get my 2 BiS legendaries for raiding as blood, which increases my survivability and healing by a ton, as well as got my 4-set from pugging normals.

If you're interested in having me apart of your team, feel free to add me on bnet: Rebelsketchy#11218
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hey man, we're 2/11 and are still looking for some new range dps to replace some low dpsers. But my offtank has brought it to my attention that he is getting bored of the game and probably won't be here much longer so I am in need of another tank! Hope to talk to you real soon!

03/07/2018 12:46 AMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf>
  • We're a semi casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of about 22 active members. Currently we are looking for Range DPS & a new off-tank
  • The guild is made up of a chill group of old school raiders who have been together through this expansion, like to have fun, and get stuff done whether its raiding or pushing high mythic keys for our raider.io score.
  • The guild is fairly self sufficient with a majority of our members having maxed professions and a bank that is constantly being filled.
  • **We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord through cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.**
  • Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-9:30pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 7:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • Oh man that didnt take long. Good luck to you sir!
    Hey there!
    In Relentless, our goal is to maintain a relaxed, casual raiding atmosphere that is focused on clearing mythic content while still having fun. Relentless has been on Undermine since May 26, 2007 and we have been actively raiding in every tier since forming.

We generally raid current content on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights. Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.

Current Progress: 5/11M ABT 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3M Trial of Valor 8/10M Nighthold 5/9M Tomb of Soaks

I sent you a friend request on Battlenet, also feel free to contact me on Discord at Mom#7047
    Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204