Hpal LF M Guild

Guild Recruitment
963 Ilvl hpal Looking for a good M progressed Guild, 2/11M exp. My availability is 7-10:30 eastern. 91.2 Healing parse for HC
Hey there. I see you said you are only available until 1030 eastern. My team raids until 8pm-11pm EST. If that is something you are able to work with, feel free to check us out. We are currently looking for a holy paladin to round off our team of healers! Here is out info:

<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

I am with Raid team R00:
Legends of Chaos
Progression: 4/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Contact
Commander: Befly(Befly#1311)
Officer: Shïfthappend(Valxe#1785)
Recruitment: Morph(SoulSlayer#1479)
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
If your interested in some weekend raiding hit me up. My btag is at the end of this guild spam:

Are you a raider who just can't make a 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks.

Current Needs
Tank: Low (Looking for a tank with a viable raid ready offspec)
Healers: High (Looking for a full time Shaman, Pally, or Disc Priest)
RDPS: High (High Priority for Lock/Boomkin)
MDPS: Medium/High (Priority for Ret Pally/DH/Feral Druid)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 2/11 M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm, and mythic ATBT progression.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:15 PM EST – 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:15 PM EST - 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
⬛️ Thursdays: 7:15 PM EST – 10:15 PM EST (Heroic clear.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ DPS: Range and Melee DPS needed. (Mostly in need of a Ret Pally and Frost DK.)
⬛️ Healers: Some will be considered.
⬛️ Tanks: Some will be considered.

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl
⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on bnet!).
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya as we are in high need of a hpally! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid progression 1 day a week, with an optional half day to clear a farm difficulty, and our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1

Lazely#1204
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Hey--

<Hard Carry> is a Horde guild on Mal'Ganis with a plethora of experience in all environments. We are currently 4/11M in need of a few more consistent dps to continue progression. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals.

Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST
7-10pm EST
4-7pm PST

Recruitment needs:

Dps - any competent dps are encouraged to apply

-Min ilvl 950, 75+ traits
-Knowledge of your class
-Working mic
-Capable of memes

What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you.

Contact: Blkchakra#1864, RandyJoe#1378, Tigew#1215, or Dee#1514
Our times our perfect! We're looking for a Healer and RDPS for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748 if you're interested.