960 Frost Mage LF Mythic Prog Guild

Guild Recruitment
About me:

-I am an experienced raider that came back to WoW midway through Legion.
-7/9 Heroic t20 11/11 Heroic t21 1/11M t21
-iLvl/Artifact lvl
-961 iLvl w/ BiS gear minus leggos (worst luck ever)
-77 artifact lvl w/ BiS relics
-I do have logs available just ask for them :)
-I am currently reside on the zuluhed server but wouldn't mind the xfer if it was a good fit!

What am i looking for in a guild?

- I am looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is pushing mythic progression.
-I would like to be in a guild that doesnt just show up for raid and not talk for the rest of the week, hopefully an active guild with a bunch of different things to do wheter it be M+ or other games.
-Due to my shift schedule I am only able to raid in the daytime/early evening
-my available times are 12pm to 6pm EST during the week (M-F)
-On weekends i can raid 12p-9p
-I would really prefer to stay on the Horde side

What you can expect from me:

-Dedicated raider that will focus on being the best i can be at my character
-I know I'm not perfect and I have a lot to improve on but I'm open to criticism
and I will strive to be the best I can be.
-A person with a good personality
-I don't shut down or get upset when people tell me I'm doing something
wrong
-I know how to take a joke and know when to joke around/be serious

If I sound like a good potential fit for your raid team you can add me on my discord or btag
-Discord: PriorCity#3501
-Btag: PriorCity#1834
bump!
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
Hi Ambramelin,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids! Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic and have 3/11M w/ prev. mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
Zp the Tree
PICK HIM UP, great guy and player!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Current Progress --
3 / 11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
11 / 11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne

About us:
at Tanagra is a Horde, heroic raiding focus guild located on Hyjal-US server(West / PST). We are a Semi-casual-ish guild that began raiding strong in WoD. We are Fun and Friendly group of players joining forces to Progress through all current Tier content. We are somewhat small guild but slowly growing. Over all great group of Core players to raid with here, alot of different/ fun minds!

Current Progress --
3 / 11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
11 / 11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Raiding Schedule
Raiding 2 days a week on Weekends, 4 hours per Raid night
Raid Days/Times ---
Friday and Saturday @ 7pm - 11pm PST

As for voice chat -- we use Discord, which is must for raids.

For those interested in joining the guild or any other questions, you can get a hold of One of our Guild Recruiters @SwisherSweet#1925 and Darten#1190 (GM), or Demon#11147 (Recruit Lead/Officer))
Hes looking for DAY TIME RAIDING GUILD, not night time :/
03/10/2018 11:28 PMPosted by Bowme
Hes looking for DAY TIME RAIDING GUILD, not night time :/
Still looking for that sweet sweet daytime raiding guild
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya as we are in high need of solid dps! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid progression 1 day a week, with an optional half day to clear a farm difficulty, and our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1

Lazely#1204
To the Top!
Bleeding Hollow Horde
<Omnipotent Psychosis>

6/11M

Raid times: 8:30pm-12:00am Est Tues(Normal)/Wed(Heroic)/Fri,Sat (Mythic) Antorus

3 year Long-Term Core motivated to pushing Mythic content. We are looking to push deeper into Mythic content.

Recruiting ALL Skilled Players with priority to MW MONK OR RESTO DRUID.

For more information refer to https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Omnipotent+Psychosis

955 ilevel minimum with at least weapon rank 75 and some Mythic Antorus experience.If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
Alezaurora#1625 Bnet - Guild Mom
Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader
Added you! 8/11m guild lF for ranged dps US horde. monday/tuesday/thursday 9pm est-12!
top the toppppp
Offer this man more!
Sent you a btag request!

<Dilligaf>
  • We're a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of about 20 active members. Currently we are looking for more RANGE DPS and possibly a 5th healer
  • The guild is made up of a chill group of old school raiders who have been together through this expansion, like to have fun, and get stuff done whether its raiding or pushing high mythic keys for our raider.io score.
  • The guild is fairly self sufficient with a majority of our members having maxed professions and a bank that is constantly being filled.
  • **We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord through cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.**
    • We do plan to keep on raiding into the next expansion as well

Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • i need a day time raiding EST guild
    03/11/2018 08:22 PMPosted by Ambramelin
    i need a day time raiding EST guild
    help
    bump
    still looking for a day time raiding guild