Returning Mythic Raider LF guild

Guild Recruitment
I recently returned to the game a few weeks ago and am looking to get back into the game more seriously again. I have been in hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding guilds since BC. If you have any questions about my past experience feel free to ask.

Legion XP:
7/7 M EN - AOTC/Cutting Edge
3/3 H ToV
10/10 H NH - ATOC
1/10 M NH - Gul'Dan

I have one of every class expect HUNTER
I have been playing tank since WOTLK, but have been in other roles (dps/healer) to help fill and push raid teams futher into progession.

I would prefer to play tanking role, but like I stated above I can fill in any role that is needed.

What I am looking for in a guild:
-weekday raids
-hard working
-NO RAGERS
-fun, but also serious raiding environment
-earned spots

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask. I am an open book. You can get in touch with me using my Btag Pdude#11978
I recently returned to the game a few weeks ago and am looking to get back into the game more seriously again. I have been in hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding guilds since BC. If you have any questions about my past experience feel free to ask. I am open to server/faction changing.

Legion XP:
7/7 M EN - AOTC/Cutting Edge
3/3 H ToV
10/10 H NH - ATOC
1/10 M NH - Gul'Dan

I have one of every class expect HUNTER
I have been playing tank since WOTLK, but have been in other roles (dps/healer) to help fill and push raid teams futher into progession.

I would prefer to play tanking role, but like I stated above I can fill in any role that is needed.

What I am looking for in a guild:
-weekday raids
-hard working
-NO RAGERS
-fun, but also serious raiding environment
-earned spots

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask. I am an open book. You can get in touch with me using my Btag Pdude#11978
<Hard Carry> is a Horde guild on Mal'Ganis with a plethora of experience in all environments. We are currently 4/11M in need of a few more consistent dps to continue progression. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals.

Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST
7-10pm EST
4-7pm PST

Recruitment needs:

Dps - any competent dps are encouraged to apply

-Min ilvl 950, 75+ traits
-Knowledge of your class
-Working mic
-Capable of memes

What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you.

Contact: Blkchakra#1864, RandyJoe#1378, Tigew#1215, or Dee#1514
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey, we are a 11/11 Heroic guild looking for more to start pushing through mythic.

Thursdays & Sunday 9pm - 12am PST.

Exodus is a 11 year old raiding guild on Silver Hand. We have a tight knit communtiy that is open to people from all walks of life. We are decently laid back, like to have fun, and kill pixels. We ask interested parties to join us in Discord for a chat and then we will bring you on a run or two before asking you to switch servers. We provide flasks, food, vantus runes, enchants and gems for raiders. We use Personal Loot and EPGP for distributing unwanted items.

Current Recruitment:
High Priority: Mage, DPS druid, DPS DK, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Swing tank (any dps spec), Rogue, Hunter, WW Monk
Medium Priority: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Dps DH, DPS Warrior, Enh Shaman,
Not Recruiting: Ret Paladin (unless they are a swing tank)

Anani: Anani#1620 (bnet), Anani#5843 (Discord)
Guild: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Boop
Hey man, I think we'd be a great fit for you. Add me if you want to learn more.

<Twelve Step Program> 5/11m

Who are we

We are a laid-back mythic guild progressing through Antorus. We take pride in being able to down bosses at a fast pace, without sacrificing the enjoyment of raiding. We joke around a lot, push m+ keys, play other games on off nights (OW, league, pubg, etc.), talk !@#$ when we beat each other's parses, and most importantly -- slay big dragons for loot in an online video game.

Our goal is CE each tier, as we have high performing players.

Current Needs

We are looking to fill our mythic roster to continue progression within antorus. We currently have a few core spots open on our roster:

• 1 Blood dk
  • Mage/Lock/Boomkin/Ele
  • Raid Times

Tu/Su/Mo || 8 PM CST - 11 PM CST (ST)

Requirements

• 940+ ilvl
  • at least 11/11h
  • decent logs
  • OR proven raiding experience - willing to carry and gear up certain players/classes
  • ability to make attendance requirements -- no one likes to roll the dice with pugs.
  • Next Steps

If you meet the above requirements and want to learn more about the 12 Step ways, msg any of the below.

• Me: thickncreamy - discord (always on - mobile): thickncreamy#4608 - bnet:thickncreamy#1748
  • Gio: Raid Leader - bnet: Aburnman#1533
  • Jon: GM -bnet: JonB#1490
  • Wowprogress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Twelve+Step+Program
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
    Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
    Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
    <Tilted By Design> 11/11 H
    Sun/Tues/Wed
    8:30 EST - 11:00 EST

Hello mate. Keeping it short and sweet for ya. If those times work for you and you would like to talk more add me @ HaagenDazs#1460

We are a newly formed semi-hardcore guild led by 6 players with decades of raiding experience and TOP 100 US kills. Here's a link for some more information about us.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762007641
    Hey Tiddy!

We have multiple raid teams, two are currently in Mythic progression. No one currently needs a tank, but if you're interested in DPSing, you might find a good fit!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762067087
    Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya as we've got high demand for strong dps, and tanking OS is very much desired but we currently have 2 amazing tanks! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week with an optional 2nd day (but not mandatory) for farm content. Our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204