Looking for casual guild

Guild Recruitment
I currently have a lvl 70 alliance Paladin. Looking for a casual guild that is about more than just the latest raid progressions. Running old content for achievements, transmogs, and just to experience the lore is something I am really into. Any type of server would be fine.
I am interested in getting into raiding eventually when I can, but just hoping to find some other things to do with people :)
Hello!
<Annunaki> (A-US-Turalyon) is looking for all raiders to finish off the Burning Throne . With leadership that is 11/11N, 8/11H and all AotC for Legion the plan is clear ABT and begin mythic progression for the remainder of Legion and looking forward to BfA.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Recruitment needs: all roles open; rebuilding

Casual, Social, and mythic keystones runners are always welcomed as we are starting over with a fresh mind set and are looking for fun and casual players as well as raiders.

Contact info:
battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord: Aureil#6653
Hello Brofin!

I am actually excited to see your post, as I think we are the guild for you!

Roll Initiative is a new reroll guild on the Zul'Jin server. We cap our levels as a group at the end of every expansion, for instance right now we are at a level 70 cap. While at a level cap we do the content for the cap that we are at. Currently we are raiding Burning Crusade raids and dungeons.

We have a great group of people and would love to add you to our group. We are over 60 members strong and are a very social community.
If you have any questions, please add my battletag: Jagermeifter#1410 or Jagermeifter#0282 on Discord and we also have a website you can check out at rollinitiative.gamerlaunch.com

Hope to hear back from ya!