973 Guardian Druid LFguild

Guild Recruitment
I decided i need a change from my current guild. I started playing about 4 months ago and im currently 7/11M. I am looking for a guild that is 7/11M or better. I can make any raid times. Hope to hear from you.

Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/renamed

Btag:
Trolel#1834
Vice [H] Chogall is currently recruiting for core spots.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add: Gub#1148
I'm working on building a new raid group atm (my other two are 11/11M and 10/11M w/47% on M Argus respectively) and this one also raids weekends. Not sure if that would be of interest to you. = )

Sat/Sun 9pm-12 EST 5/11M, 7% wipe on M Imonar.

The current raid leader is 10/11M but I'm working on shuffling the roster around for a more long term goal through BFA. I'd like the group to compete with my existing 6 hour team on M Argus atm (they raid Fri/Sat).

Sieara#6473 (discord) or you can try and add me on btag Sieara#1968 but it may be full. Thanks!

- Recruiter for Synthesis & Synthesize of Turalyon
Hi Renamed,

I apologize for not having your standard guild spam, it's not the way we work but hope I can still provide information you need.

This is us: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Blur

While we are 11/11 M, I'd like to be direct and state that we're not your typical 11/11M guild that is running around absorbing anyone it can in hopes of having an abundant BFA roster to then cut and trim at will. We don't even have a recruitment post up on these forums-- we don't need one. We are careful and selective in who we approach, even more careful in who we choose to trial, and have added you only because we took an extensive look at your logs and really like what we see out of your progression wipes and first kills. We see a lot of potential there considering you've only played for 4-months and believe a deeper conversation is worthwhile, if you're interested.

I've sent you an add on BNet and hope we'll get to connect. Good luck!
<Linkin Parses> - Tichondrius (Horde) currently 9/11M Antorus.
Recruiting a tank, DPS & healers for mythic progression.
Late night guild raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30pm - 2:00am server (PST).
Vikson #1262 for more info.
I added you on btag but figured I'd hit you up here as well

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.