[H]Looking for active guild to reroll

Guild Recruitment
Heya, I'd like to roll new on horde.

I'm looking for a guild for so, starting a new. Preparing for BFA. Making buddies, doing pvp and stuff.

Love to use discord, love to raid, arena, rbg. Hope to do all these kind of things. Socializing, spending time with buddies. Ideally I'd like an active community and having the opportunity to raid.

What I'd like:
Playing Melee, probably DK.

About me:
I am east coast, so consider eastern time zone in your offer. 28 years old, Male, last real experience was Mythic SoO. Love to post anime waifu.

Any alliance offer won't be considered, so don't bother posting, I'm fed up of the faction.
-Demonic Chaos-
11/11H Raiding guild is looking to recruit players who want to casually progress into mythic Antorus but not be "Hardcore" We are a Horde raiding guild on Arthas-US server. We are guild of fun people who enjoy all aspects of the game. If not for mythic raid you will find many other reasons to stay with us.

Whats Important to us?
You need to AT LEAST 950 ILVL (We will help gear players if needed)
You need to be available on Wednesday and Thursday nights @ 7PM Central time and maintain a good attendance record.
You need to know that we are just getting started into Mythic and be patient with that.
We use a loot council system so you will need to be ok with that!

If you are interested please add Paycos#1073 to btag and shoot me an in-game message. We are planning on starting Mythic very soon!
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a %*!%##@!.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692 (best way to contact me)
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
Vita Nova is currently recruiting the following to fill out our raid team:

1 x Tank (Preferably Plate)
1-2 Healers (Priest/Pally/Monk)
1-2 Melee DPS (Rogue/Warrior/DK/DH)
1-2 Range DPS (Priest/Shaman/Hunter)

We are rebuilding after moving from Alliance and are a few members shy of a full guild raid team. We are looking to push current content and establish a well rounded raiding core in preparation for BFA. If you are looking for a change or a healthy environment to learn then we might be the guild for you.

For more information please contact me in game or by Real ID (Onesize#1793)
Hey there!

If you're still looking for a guild, I'll leave my forums post here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523

Feel free to reach out to me on Bnet or Discord :)

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654

Thanks!
<Toast> is a large active guild on Area-52[H] with multiple raid teams at different progressions. Please visit our site and take a look: toastguild.com If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Btag: violetfire#1518
Hello! I’d love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
Hello there Arwena,

We have some people looking to start an arena team as well as have a discord channel just for posting anime. :D Beyond that we are 1/11M and run mythic pluses quite often.

If you would like to chat more, let me know!

Whiskychaser#1258