962 hunter lf mytic guild

Guild Recruitment
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31458892 im semi toxic and lf a hardcore guild add better#11527 perf horde but if you pay for ally transfer will go
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
I talked to you already. Just leaving my info for you.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
<Imperium> Area 52 [H] 2/11M is a mythic progression guild currently looking for a few good players to progress through Mythic ABT! We raid Tues/Wed/Mon 10-12pm EST Currently looking for a good Rsham, Havoc DH, WW Monk, Boomy, and Hunter. Add me on Bnet for any questions (wubwubwub#1316)
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 5/11M-ABT and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
Boomkin- High
Lock- Low
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Currently no opens but dont be afraid to contact one of us still =).
Death knight- Low
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- Low
Warr- Low
Feral- Low
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- High

Healers- 1healer wanted for mythics.

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- Low
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
<Tilted By Design> 11/11 H
8:30 EST - 11:00 EST

Hello mate. Keeping it short and sweet for ya. If those times work for you and you would like to talk more add me @ HaagenDazs#1460

We are a newly formed semi-hardcore guild led by 6 players with decades of raiding experience and TOP 100 US kills. Here's a link for some more information about us.
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 8/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
<Axiom Logic> is a Weekend Raiding Guild and are now recruiting raiders for our Heroic Progression. We have a solid core of raiders who have been together since MOP & throughout the expansions, have picked up more friends along the way. We pride ourselves on doing the best we can without the need of being elitists. Many of us have a busy life outside of the game & we look forward to hopping online to meet up and kill bosses. We are social within ourselves and like to keep a low profile.

We are currently recruiting for Mythic Antorus (0/11) starting this weekend 13 March 2018,(11/11) N Antorus the Burning Throne (11/11) H . Antorus the Burning Throne. We are looking for more solid DPS, Heals and Back up Tank who know their class well & won't fail on simple mechanics.

We invite you to join us, and see what you can bring to the group. If you are looking for a guild you can feel secure in, message anyone in guild or message bambam#1652

Raid Times - Eastern
-- Friday - 6 Server (Alt Run) Optional
-- Saturday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
-- Sunday - 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

- 0/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne
- 11/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne
- 11/11 Normal Antorus the Burning Throne
- 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
- 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras
- 10/10 Heroic Nighthold
- 10/10 Normal Nighthold
- 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
- 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor
- 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare
- 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare

--- We will consider ALL specs and classes ---

---Currently Recruiting

- Any good DPS Class and that knows their class well.

Basic Requirements
-- 920 + Normal
-- 930 + Heroic
-- 950 + Mythic Raid
-- Discord
-- Various raid addons

What we are looking for in a raider
-- A positive attitude
-- Solid attendance
-- A willingness to accept outside criticism - if required.
-- Internally motivated raiders, who strive to improve themselves.
-- Patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression.
-- Flasks/Pre-pots/food

If you're at all interested or have anymore questions please contact us by messaging anyone in the guild or me at bambam#1652.
Hey guys Chad the intern here you know working at fortune 500 companies. You really don't get much time to your self just running around, and getting people's coffee or taking lunch orders. There is hope for those with a busy schedule like mine, Pure Athletes is in fact lirterly the best guild ever. So no need to read any other posts or any other guilds to post. Since in the recruit rules and conduct section 4 sub paragraph 7c, states as follows "Once a pure athlete posts all others are rendered inferior." With raid times of tuseday and Thursday 8:30 pm to 11:30pm so it fits anyone's schedule even a busy interns like me.

Being 5/11 mythic is tough work so I was handed my papers today, and was told to seek out players to bring into the fold. We offer a diverse gaming package as well so you don't have to feel tied down, we currently have a gold platinum master Hunter in mhw. Can always check him out at twitch.tv/sparkytiz and the gm plex is no slouch with being a pro cs go awp.

Also we are a turley cultural diversive guild, since no other guild is gonna have Chad the intern, tarungaa and the spark nation under one roof. So since I know this offer is to good too pass up and are dying to know how to get your self in on the action. Well all you have to do is add sparkytiz#1491 and we can have are selfs a chat, so take care of yourself and sparky will chat with you later Chad factor out.
Have a spot open for a hunter, spam is below:

<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Current Progression:
5/11m Antorus

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
*Friday: 6:00 - whenever EST (Optional Alt/Fun Night)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to push mythic raiding. Our members regularly push high m+ keys and pvp outside of raid times.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:

DPS: 1-2 (Interested in a strong WW, Mage, Boomkin, Spriest, Hunter, or Ele Shammy)
Heals: 1 (DPS os a plus)

all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Kaowin - Weidendorf#1292
Vlad - Neocene#1709