What class is worth getting good at

Arenas
Which class is actually rlly fun to play in Bgs/arena and has a lot of utility and high skill cap?
windwalker mage and rogue have interesting and fun options available, incredibly fun comps, and a lot of utility/skillcap.

subtlety and frost/arc even a little bit fire are super fun, outlaw is even super fun, it's just fun to play classes with good mobility, high damage, that rely on using tools to survive rather than being a tornado of 800 dps that waddles at people and wins if he connects or not.

arguably, no class has a "high skill cap" in legion (DAE LEGUN PRUNED??) but a good rogue mage and WW can at least be differentiated from bad ones. and theyre very versatile for comps
Druid/Rogue/Mage/Monk
i enjoy both my sub rogue and my frost mage a lot
Warrior
how is ww high skill cap?

burst - when healer is cc'd

karma when focused

repeat
03/20/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Deadlord

karma when focused

repeat

what would u say has a high skillcap lord deadlord
03/20/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Ryutiz

karma when focused

repeat

deathlord deadlord*
03/20/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Ryutiz

karma when focused

repeat

from my experience -

all healers, followed by most casters, then followed by hunters (you all may judge me, but i would even place hunters a bit higher than some casters- they are forced to hard cast physical damage onto the target while tracking DR, traps, sac for players, health, energy, peels, location of healer, and proper timing of trap- at high levels- this is some skill imo)

next- rogue, war

I will be the first to admit that these classes can be played simplistically- with some success, but as a scrub LFG player, I can personally tell when these classes are played well.

Monks/DHs - are they good just because they know when to kite, understand a rotation? to me..no

I don't have a bunch of achievements or a gladiator title, so make fun of me all you like, this is just my opinion.
obviously rogue mage has highest skill cap since 1500 BC
03/20/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Yosqe

I think it's has the highest skill cap since before the beginning of the universe and time and always will have the highest skill cap and rogue mage players have ascended their bodies and minds to a level we mortals can only hope to aspire to.
03/20/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Yosqe

haha, that's true.

I'd also recommend hunter since my retarded sibling can play hunter at 2960 :)
rogue/mage will always have the highest skill cap in the game because they are some of the only specs that need to actually think about things.

LARM has become a meme because of how braindead arcane/assa is but i promise youthere is no other comp putting as much thought into strategy as a sub/frost RMP...most comps strats go about as deep as "kill x target all game." That is why dk's get free rating...theres no difference between the strats that a 2k fdk and a 2700 fdk are running.
Go DH, War, or DK. If you want free glad, these classes are all free glad. Your best comps are all cleaves. Versus most comps you train the healer and they're dead on second meta. DH/War/Rdruid is literally one of the freest glad comps in the history of wow. There are probably 1800 Warriors and DHs getting glad this season playing melee. Playing Melee in WoW is an entirely different game, and in most cases it is drastically easier.
Definitely not aff lock
03/20/2018 12:38 AMPosted by Deadlord
from my experience -

Tell us more about your sub par experience, Lord Deathlord Deadlord.
Interesting, I would have thought that healers would be on this list somewhere. I agree with the Rogue/Mage assessment though.
03/19/2018 08:16 PMPosted by Bubblebuddyz
Which class is actually rlly fun to play in Bgs/arena and has a lot of utility and high skill cap?

My main class, the class that counters me is the least skill capped
03/20/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Thurston
Definitely not aff lock

i find affliction fun in rbgs.
Skill class in a game with gladius omnibar and one that literally calls out CDs for you?

L o l