962 Mistweaver LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Alliance currently, 2/11M experience, would like to find something close to the same progression point if possible. Not looking to be carried deep into Antorus, progressing is half the fun after all.
Looking for some strong healers.

Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a raid roster of 11 people. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
Looking for more people with that attitude.
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raiders, who are still interested in progressing mythic ABT, that aren't burned out from the xpac. We do a lot of content together and have a close knit community.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

Guild Master (Ethankey): Ethankey#1498
We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon for those that are interested :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hi there! Would love to talk with you about our guild and the possibility of doing a trial. We are 2/11M, tues/wed 8-11est, alliance-dalaran. Add me on btag if you're into it kkbay#1884
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-6/11 Mythic ABT
-11/11 Heroic ABT
-11/11 Normal ABT
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Frost(Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Mistweaver Monk (medium Priority)
-Disc Priest (medium Priority)
-Holy Paladin (medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Occasionare> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 5/11M Antorus wanting to contunue our push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic progression. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Vaelydan - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Turniphunter - GM - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora - Officer - blindbandit#1866
Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730
***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (7/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. Week 1 you're bottom of the loot chain but still get to roll, Week 2 you have a higher chance of loot and Week 3 you're promoted to Raider/Core Raider and fully able to roll.

***Progression***
Currently 7/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage)
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior)
3. Healer (Monk, Paladin, Priest)

***Application***
contact Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
3/11M
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
We'd be a perfect fit and are looking for a strong healer. Hit me up!

-
TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
Hey there! We are also 2/11M, would love to speak with you.

Raid time: 8-11EST Tues/Wed (prog nights) & 8-11EST Sunday (optional, heroic night).

If our times are a fit and you'd like to know more about the guild heres my contact info:

BNET: combatwombat#1411 or Discord: combatwombat#7971 (best way to reach me)

More about the guild: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762066135#1

Hope to hear from you!
If you dont mind going horde,we dont have a monk n the roster and could use another healer. We are on the same prog level just a couple players short. Check us out!
About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST): we do take a short break halfway
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression: (while relevant)
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N | 11/11H | 2/11M

Recruitment:
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest
Select melee dps
All ranged dps
Other classes interested should feel free to apply.
We'll accept package deals with the right roles.

Activities Outside of Raid Night:
When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Destiny 2, Ark Survival, PUBG, PoE and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting. We also have a pretty active discord with our famous nsfw channel!

Contact Info If interested:
Btag: Deuce#1725
Or catch: hoboedd, jonzar, quesadila or higginz in game
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wumbology
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings
Tank: None
Healers: Pally, Monk, Shaman(all with decent offspec dps)
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin
Melee: Ret Pally(holy offspec a Plus), Fury Warrior
All DPS will be considered

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 11/11 Herioc Antorus. We are not a hardcore guild but we do have intentions of moving into Mythic once we have heroic on more of a constant clear and with a solid 20 players. Have had a few pulls on Worldbreaker and 6% best attempt.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
R.S. Mythic raid team Thurs/Monday: 5/11M
2-3 Rdps Lock>Boom>spriest and 1 dps with strong OS heals preferred to round out our mythic roster

When recruiting we do not recruit toons, we recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11H 5/11M

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Heroic days and times: Tuesday/Wednesday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or Breytak#11321 or find us in game.
**<Lose Your Life>** - *US - Lightbringer* is an established ASMR Heroic & Mythic difficulty progression team that has been raiding since Vanilla. Our objective is to quietly clear Heroic AOTC each tier and work our way into Mythic at a practical pace while whispering sweet nothings to each other while occasionally throwing in a Bob Ross quote. At the end of the day, the most important thing to us is that we enjoy whispering our way to victory. We also enjoy running M+ each week and have incentives for those who finish a +15 or higher. After all those hours of whispering to each other we bring those whispers to other games such as Overwatch, Diablo and Heroes!

**Raid info & Current Progression:**
Tuesday & Thursday
9:00 pm - 12:00 EST | (Time Zone Conversion 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST |6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST )

*We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot.*

5/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus AotC

Heroic AOTC for EN, Nighthold, and ToS | 5/9M ToS 5/10 M NH 7/7 M EN

**Who were looking for:**
Reliable players with similar progression goals who are looking for a long-term home.
Ilvl 950+, 75+ points in main weapon and some experience in a raid environment

**Tanks** - *Flex positions only*
**Healers** - *Resto Druid /Shaman/Monk*
**Ranged** - *Warlock or Mage*
**Melee** - *Death Knight or Warrior*

Apply at [LoseYourLife.com](http://www.loseyourlife.com) and we will get in touch with you to set up a try out with us.
**All classes are considered even if not listed, don't be afraid to apply if you think we are the team for you.**

For more information or questions about us reach out to
*Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686
*Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. We are currently looking for players for up and forming Weekday Team whose goal is heroic then mythic progression. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: 1/11M
  • WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal to complete AoTC is complete and now we will continue to farm heroic and maybe experience some Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hey there. I am looking for a healer for my one night per week raid team if you're interested in something like that. Please take a look at my info here and if it's something that could work, please let me know.

Progression:
      Smid Fisken Raid Team: 6/11 Mythic ABT
      Option 5 Raid Team: 11/11 Heroic ABT
      Blubber Nuggets Raid Team: 7/11 Heroic ABT

Raid Times:
        Smid Fisken: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
        Option 5: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
        Blubber Nuggets: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
        Wednesday: Guild wide farm content 8pm - 10:30pm EST (Heroic ABT)
        Friday (alternating weeks) Achievement runs followed by online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?
        Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)(Normal ABT)
        Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:
        Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
        Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
        <Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
        Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
        We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:
        Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
        However, our current raid openings are as follows:
        Smid Fisken: Ranged DPS
        Option 5: Plate Melee DPS & Ranged DPS
        Blubber Nuggets: Ranged DPS & Healers

How to Apply:
      Battle.net:
      Avarraela#1295
      Discord:
      Ava#5594.
    hey! if you want check out my guild <Lobbed> on kel'thuzad. we are currently 1/11 mythic , we are looking to strengthen our mythic group and need a few new ppl that are willing to learn and be team players. my bnet is tink#11234 if you would like to chat :)