Hansol? so hot right now

Arenas
So I was messing around capping with a friend in 2s, and we were playing double priest, disc/shadow.

Ran into a fire mage named Hansol-Onyxia, wasn't sure if it was him or a fanboy, but dude was pretty good.

we barely won, and right after I got a whisper.

https://imgur.com/a/sVrKf

looked him up on armory, and he had the 2700 and glad achievements.

big fan!

Edit: apparently people think this was a humble brag, it isn't. Im just a casual and I thought it was cool I got to play against someone i admired that was well known (if it actually was him).
Why did you do this to yourself, you realize how much flame you're gonna get for sounding like a bragger about beating someone.It always ends back for the thread maker.Just a quick warning.^
Wow dude! I can't believe you beat the real Hansol. How could you beat 2 high end glads? We should q sometime

Adam#13832
02/15/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Taytayswift
So I was messing around capping with a friend in 2s, and we were playing double priest, disc/shadow.

Ran into a fire mage named Hansol-Onyxia, wasn't sure if it was him or a fanboy, but dude was pretty good.

big fan!

btw the "lololpool" was supposed to be just "lololol"
literally nobody cares
Are we humble bragging? I queued into maldiva last night when he was running destro/affi 3s and we lost xD
Am i doin it right?
02/15/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Fluent
02/15/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Taytayswift

big fan!

btw the "lololpool" was supposed to be just "lololol"
literally nobody cares

I care

I am here to listen and be people's friend and radiate good vibes

How was your day Fluent
02/15/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Edgyteenx
Wow dude! I can't believe you beat the real Hansol. How could you beat 2 high end glads? We should q sometime

Adam#13832

Avarice?
So Hansol-Onyxia is not the same Hansol who everyone knows, but he is a pretty damn good mage either way, he is a pretty cool dude usually who named his mage Hansol to troll people.
02/15/2018 05:40 PMPosted by Mørríghan
So Hansol-Onyxia is not the same Hansol who everyone knows, but he is a pretty damn good mage either way, he is a pretty cool dude usually who named his mage Hansol to troll people.

Well it’s a pretty good troll I’ll be the first to admit
lol i wasn't bragging at all, im just a casual arena-er and i just thought it was cool that i got to play against someone i watched on twitch and was a fan of
02/15/2018 06:04 PMPosted by Taytayswift
lol i wasn't bragging at all, im just a casual arena-er and i just thought it was cool that i got to play against someone i watched on twitch and was a fan of

Again not the Hansol you watch on twitch
I like how the guy whispers you to insult you and then you trip over yourself to compliment him and tell him what a big bootlicker you are

go home and get your shinebox
02/15/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Zowrn
02/15/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Edgyteenx

Adam#13832

Avarice?
guess again
Maybe I'm misinformed but doesn't the Twitch Hansol try to pick up underage girls and conned some chick into having an abortion? If even half of what's thrown around on him is true why would you be a big fan of someone like that?
02/15/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Rawrzy
Maybe I'm misinformed but doesn't the Twitch Hansol try to pick up underage girls and conned some chick into having an abortion? If even half of what's thrown around on him is true why would you be a big fan of someone like that?

Because men can get away with anything and still have subscribers/followers. Not like he faced any backlash for it. He probably bragged about it later.
That's a nice looking pillowcase you got there
Looks like it was just a fan boy.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/hansol/achievements/feats-of-strength/player-vs-player

versus

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/onyxia/hansol/achievements/feats-of-strength/player-vs-player

Still, not too shabby.

I faced the real one in 2's... At some point in the match I just randomly got globaled cause lulzarcane.
that's right steve ^
02/15/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Hansol
that's right steve ^
I hope I never get good enough / well known enough to have a bunch of other Foxes running around. I was actually going through all the servers to try to grab up all the different foxes that were free to limit the availability... but then I got bored. Rip.
Idk about you nerds but when I paste and go’d that link it brang me to an advertisement for prego pasta sauce