Should healers be able to interrupt again?

General Discussion
In a mythic plus or raid when a mob is casting an ability you can't heal through because it will one shot your player or your entire team, and you have to sit there and watch the cast finish and your entire group wipes.

A little voice echoes in my mind.
Well that sucks if only I could still interrupt we would not have died.

I even tried to accept the fact healers no longer interrupt its not their job. my job is to prevent deaths. Well interrupting a spell is in most cases the best form of healing.
Yes damage dealers and tanks have interrupts but healers should still have that option. To heal and interrupt is a thing that takes skill. Stop pruning classes.
02/18/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Jadetwilight
Why does a ret pally need freedom, heals and bubbles? Are they not DPS? It is best suited for prot and holy to be the only two specs to have these spells not a dps spec. Even while soloing / questing, there is no need for a ret paladin to have access to them.

Paladins and shamans have always been the utility classes.
Why does a ret pally need freedom, heals and bubbles? Are they not DPS? It is best suited for prot and holy to be the only two specs to have these spells not a dps spec. Even while soloing / questing, there is no need for a ret paladin to have access to them.

Many classes can heal including a windwalker monk. Ret need freedom because they're already terrible on mobility as it is ( why does the windwalker have tiger's lust then ) . Bubble is a defensive, every dps spec has defensives. So why do you pick on the ret paladin ?
BRB. I am looking at Monk abilities that my shaman does not have. I will be putting in my request shortly.
02/18/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Paudric

So, only Paladins and Shamans can be the only classes with utility spells, abilities and talents. Gotcha.
02/18/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Jadetwilight
02/18/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Paudric

So, only Paladins and Shamans can be the only classes with utility spells, abilities and talents. Gotcha.

Yep exactly only paladins and shamans, no monks, Druids, rogues of hunters.

Come on man all classes have forms of utility. Paladins and shamans are just more utility oriented.

Paladins carry blessings.
While shamans carry totems.

Can other classes do what shamans and paladins can do sure.

They just can't match the amount of utility these two classes carry.

That being said they have weaknesses

Paladins are sloooooow.
While shamans aren't very tanky.