Returning SPriest LF raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Going to keep this short and sweet and can give more info via dm on discord if anyone is interested. Returning vet player, have played on and off since day 1 Vanilla, returning after a break and looking to get back into raiding in WoW. On my DH I was 7/7M EN and 4/9M NH pretty early into the tier before taking a break. I am also a MC/HC raider in FFXIV ongoing so I have never really stepped away from raiding. I will likely be looking to main SPriest but I have most classes at 110 so if the guild is a good fit I could really play anything.

My current availability is M-F anytime between 11AM - 6PM EST and posibly anytime at night after 1AM EST. I would definitely be interested in getting back into some Mythic raiding but since my times are not idea I would be happy with a Heroic guild as well. Active/friendly community is a big plus (none of my FF friends play WoW so looking to make some friends that I enjoy playing with outside of raid as well) as well as M+ groups. Hit me up on Discord if you would like to chat more! Vitalian#4229

I am currently on Sargeras and would prefer to stay there but am willing to transfer if the guild seems like a good fit.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Vit
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
7/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 7/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Wednesday, Thursday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/11 Mythic
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<DNA> Proudmoore Aus Late Night Raiding Guild 1/11M 11/11H Antorus currently looking for reliable raiders so we can push thru Mythic.. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required. Cauldrons/Food/Chants/Gems supplied.. Guild Repairs & we also use Discord for voice .

We are currently looking for Dps Hunter/DH/ WW Monk or S.Priest... We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Pst which is 8pm-11pm Aussie time...

Please comment below or add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715 or in game starryshammy ..