How to make tanks not stupid in arena.

Arenas
I only have a problem with prot paladins. They have way too much utility and make their teammates immortal
Why are "tank" specs even a thing in PvP. Just balance them as if they were a different flavor of DPS for the purpose of PvP. When Prot Warrior PvP started being a thing in Wrath it wasn't because of its "tanking" kit, it was because with the right gear setup it offered a lot of controlled burst damage and crowd control, something the other Warrior Spec didn't have much of at the time. Why not continue to iterate on that idea instead of just making them immortal?

Blood DK once upon a time was also a DPS spec.
"How to Make Tanks Not Stupid"

>massive nerfs with no compensating gameplay changes

I'd rather you argued for just preventing tank specs from queueing than bothering to nerf something with so little rep that hard that it's entirely unplayable.

I honestly believe tank specs have absolutely no place in 3v3 1 kill deathmatch. Just based on their ability to be unkillable, if they do enough damage/provide enough support to get a kill then they're overpowered, and if they don't they're useless.

Leave tank specs in BGs.
02/20/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Griever
Why are "tank" specs even a thing in PvP. Just balance them as if they were a different flavor of DPS for the purpose of PvP. When Prot Warrior PvP started being a thing in Wrath it wasn't because of its "tanking" kit, it was because with the right gear setup it offered a lot of controlled burst damage and crowd control, something the other Warrior Spec didn't have much of at the time. Why not continue to iterate on that idea instead of just making them immortal?

Blood DK once upon a time was also a DPS spec.

Good idea but Blizzard can't even balance one warrior spec, so I don't think 3 is a going to work well.
02/19/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Ðeception
Hand of the Protector - Nerf the healing % from 30% to 20%.

This is already a 12% heal (14% if you're standing in consecrate) so your suggestion is to buff it by 6% then?

You don't even know how the spec works in PvP and want to suggest balance changes, smh.
I think discs are the common denominator in all these busted comps. Any prot/x is with a disc priest, they run trinity and never oom while acting as a third dps. Arcane/assas is with disc, jungle is with disc... im trying not to be bias as discs are good vs lock right now, but they are legit in every tough comp.