6/11 Rsham/RDruid LF a new home

Guild Recruitment
We both are 6/11M and great raiders here are links to our logs.
We both have really solid parses keep in mind i main resto so don't look at elle logs but I'm more then willing to swap elle if need be!
He does more M+ then myself because resto sham is trash but i have a 960 Blood dk who i do plus with, Also if you are in need of a tank id be more than happy to make that swap as well.

We really are just looking for a new home with at least the same progression as us!!

But we work as a pair!

If you can squeeze us both on your raid team HMU!!

Take it easy!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
<Feedback> US Horde Tichondrius
is looking to recruit exceptional raiders to step into mythic. Currently we are looking for a Ranged DPS that can flex healer for 5 heal fights. However all exceptional applicants will be considered. Our progression 4/11 M.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday: 6:00-9:00 Server
Saturday: 5:30-8:30 Server

Shadow/Holy Flex
Shadow/Disc Flex
Balance/Resto Flex
Ele/Resto Flex
Enh/Resto Flex

A little bit about our group. Our current raiders have a pretty dramatic experience range, from up to 11/11 Mythic on about half of the members and the other half having 4/11 experience. As a result of this, the group is reasonably casual and fair without sacrificing a desire to progress. We are looking to take more or less anyone that has 11/11 Heroic experience and wants to try mythic, whether you have experience in it or not. We are fair in our criticism and maintain a fun environment for all of our raiders.

For progression raiding, Flasks are provided, as well as gems and enchants for your gear. Depending on our discretion, we may provide feasts for some fights if we're getting close to downing a boss, but otherwise we'll expect raiders to come to raid with their food buffs.

Contact Kidhero1#1583 or Dromlax #1319 with questions or to inquire